By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Has there been a game that has made you cried or at least close to tearing up?

I'm a sensitive person (lolz) but no game has made me weep. I guess because they're all fictional and that always stays at the back of my mind.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

To the Moon

Metal Gear Solid 4

Gears of War 3

Unfortunately not. And I cry easy. I have cried to movies, television, plays, books, and music, but never to a video game. I hope that one day I can play a video game that will affect me so deeply.

I cried a little when I realised they had torn all the RPG elements from Super Paper Mario.

The ending of Halo 4 was sad!! The same with Bioshock infinite and The Walking Dead (telltale)

Around the Network

Yes. That game was Shadow of the Colossus and its tragic ending.

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

MGS 1-4.

Take my love, take my land..

FFX
ICO
Shadow of the Colossus
MGS1-3-4
Walking Dead
TLOU

I dont recall crying but being very close with those games. Either way, these games were in my head for quite some time

not sure... the only game that I can remember right now that stirred me up emotionally was probably Heavy Rain, and maybe Modern Warfare 2 lol.

The last of us and Ni No Kuni i think they made my eyes abit misty, don't think i've cried though

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer