By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Killzone Shadowfall sells 1 million copies worldwide

Killzone Shadowfall sells 1 million copies worldwide

Yes folks! We have the numbers . Killzone : Shadowfall - Guerilla's PS4 launch title has sold over 1 million copies worldwide*. The number is brought to you courtesy of NPD, GFK and independent trackers in Asia. We can confirm that around 27% of the sales were from bundles . The game reached the coveted mark after PS4's debut in Korea on December 17th, 2013 . We can also confirm that Xbox One's launch title Dead Rising 3 has also sold over 600,000 copies. Congratulations to both Guerilla Games and Capcom from Insiderp !

*The number is as of December 20,2013

Source: http://www.insiderp.com/killzone-shadowfall-sells-1-million.html

Around the Network

Congratulations to Killzone (And Dead Rising) for pulling such numbers! =D

Awesome!

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I've been looking into the source, and I must admit, it looks fake as hell.

Congrats to both Capcom and Guerilla :)

Also congratz to the gamers for getting some good games :D

Around the Network

pezus said:
Where are they getting their numbers? They even have sales for the next gen systems (PS4 at 2.65m, X1 at 1.65m)

"** PAL and Asia number are updated as of December 15th,2013
* NA numbers are as of November ,2013 (NPD)"

Do they have some inside scoop from GFK and Asia trackers?

Don't tell me the website doesn't look FAKE as hell.

pezus said:
Where are they getting their numbers? They even have sales for the next gen systems (PS4 at 2.65m, X1 at 1.65m)

"** PAL and Asia number are updated as of December 15th,2013
* NA numbers are as of November ,2013 (NPD)"

Do they have some inside scoop from GFK and Asia trackers?

Those numbers look super fake.

Too bad the game has a horrible story line.. or at least it has a lot of potential but they basically made it like a summarized cut and paste story..

they probably didn't have enough time to really work on the story.. the gameplay is great tho..

mM

This website looks fake as hell, they even put up a low res copy paste image of the PS4, XOne, and Wii U lol.