By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 in stock on Amazon for over 13 hours!

And that's it folks. The PS4 has sold out. The Xbox is just under 180. If people really don't think the demand for the PS4 is higher, even here in the states, they are just fooling themselves.

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
And that's it folks. The PS4 has sold out. The Xbox is just under 180. If people really don't think the demand for the PS4 is higher, even here in the states, they are just fooling themselves.

The demand is in a entry different level... Jan/Feb will be fun days for PS fans

And yes the chances to PS4 take the NPD December exists too... who is expecting Xbone to won NPD Dev can be disapointed at the end.

ethomaz said:

The demand is in a entry different level... Jan/Feb will be fun days for PS fans

And yes the chances to PS4 take the NPD December exists too... who is expecting Xbone to won NPD Dev can be disapointed at the end.

Careful, i expect X1 to beat the ps4 in NA in december. Sony definitly sold at a fast rate but im not sure if the supply eould be enough

Max King of the Wild said:

Careful, i expect X1 to beat the ps4 in NA in december. Sony definitly sold at a fast rate but im not sure if the supply eould be enough

I said there are chances... so some guys can be surprised here.

To be fair if Sony do really supply US I'm sure they could sell a lot more than what they sold right now.

ethomaz said:

To be fair if Sony do really supply US I'm sure they could sell a lot more than what they sold right now.

With the supply there is no question.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Yeah, it seems like Sony is making a hard push for NA for the rest of the month. If they can ship enough systems I think they have a chance.

But I am still surpise that no 3 millions PS4 sold worldwide announced yet. I would guess it's there already....

riecsou said:
ethomaz said:

Yeah, it seems like Sony is making a hard push for NA for the rest of the month. If they can ship enough systems I think they have a chance.

But I am still surpise that no 3 millions PS4 sold worldwide announced yet. I would guess it's there already....

there not going to anounce every million consoles sold..

theleaguegame said:
riecsou said:
ethomaz said:

Makes sense. Worthy mentions are: 1 Millions, 2 Millions, 5 Millions, 10 Millions, 20 Millions....

theleaguegame said:
riecsou said:

I think the next figure they mention will be the 5milion mark, as thats the number they stated for end of march, and so if they are way ahead of that a month or two before that will be a good positive to state.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

I still wait 3 million in the next few days... I predicted Sat, Sun and Mon... so if after Monday they didn't released it then I will give up and wait 5 million.