By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 in stock on Amazon for over 13 hours!

And there goes the KZ bundle. So that leaves ~420 BF bundles. He'll, as I'm typing this, it's probably fallen to just under 400. I think it's safe to say the PS4 got a nice big shipment at Amazon and has sold out faster than the Xbox One, even though the Xbox had way fewer units. Fallen, it's time to change the thread to reflect this.

Around the Network
J_Allard said:

Yes, more "definitive" talk about demand for a console nationwide based on selective sales from "area Target stores" LOL.

I love reading these threads.

No matter how much you whine about it I am still right. How about that amazon (an nationwide online retailer) backing me up too

michael_stutzer said:
thismeintiel said:
Make that less than 500 bundles and 320 for Xbox. If anything, this thread should be changed to "Amazon proves their is much higher demand for the PS4." :-p

100 PS4's vs 20 Xbone's in the same time. The demand is five times higher.

Greater than that even. The ps4 bundles are more expensive than the X1 console and the ps4 console sold out faster than the bundles

Uh oh, the PS4 is gaining. Xbox is just under 260, while BF PS4 is just under 280.

@ ethomaz

Considering how fast these last 1000 have sold for each SKU, your estimate is probably right. 50K-100K. I'm guessing closer to 100K, so maybe 80K.

Incredible. The PS4 has passed the Xbox in the time it took me to write my last comment. BF PS4 is just under 200, while Xbox One is just under 240.

God, I'm having way too much fun with this.

Around the Network

Wow, people are so contradicting here. Whenever they see Xbox One's in stores they say "Xbone doomed! Demand is super low!" even though it means more supply was given to the retailer. But now since its PS4 available on Amazon and you don't have to leave your house to see the numbers its a completely different story?

thismeintiel said:
Uh oh, the PS4 is gaining. Xbox is just under 260, while BF PS4 is just under 280.

@ ethomaz

Considering how fast these last 1000 have sold for each SKU, your estimate is probably right. 50K-100K. I'm guessing closer to 100K, so maybe 80K.

PS4 235

Xbone 248

It is in front now.

Max King of the Wild said:
J_Allard said:

Yes, more "definitive" talk about demand for a console nationwide based on selective sales from "area Target stores" LOL.

I love reading these threads.

No matter how much you whine about it I am still right. How about that amazon (an nationwide online retailer) backing me up too

Its cute to see, but please dont confuse laughter with whining.

And unless you know how many Xbones sold on Amazon since they got. them back in stock, you're grasping at States to claim they are "backing you up.

michael_stutzer said:
thismeintiel said:

@ ethomaz

PS4 235

Xbone 248

It is in front now.

Yea, my last comment stated that. Now PS4 is under 120 and Xbox just under 210.

@ j_allard

Read my previous comments. Xbox got much lower stock, yet the PS4 is going to sell out faster. So Yea, Amazon is proving him right.

fallen said:

Yep, while XBOx is sold out, PS4 has been steadily in stock on Amazon for the last 13 hours....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BGA9WK2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Can it really be that PS4 demand was low, but supply was incredibly limited???

Lol you must feel really silly now that ps4 is selling Faster than xboxone at a rate of 3 to1 ON AMAZON