Tagged games:

This is a....

Giggaton 38 31.15%

Megaton 6 4.92%

Megatron 21 17.21%

1 ton 57 46.72%

Total:122

And they call Vgchartz bull..... LOL

Keep on wearing the asshats you assclowns at ign.

Around the Network

I wish we could see the results lol

Playstation doomed.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Vote done. Let The Show wins!!!  The XboX version is flawless, no glitch whatsoever!!!

Wow... For a second I thought they lost something valuable.

Around the Network

MLB 13: The Show is better played on Xbox 360 I tell you why
-You respawn much quicker
-The guns are much more detailed and you have the ability to change the rate of fire
-stat building is much more enjoyable when you level up
-ability to play as Master Chef
-enemies don't even chase after you
-car leather is much more detailed and is water resistant
This is why you play the Show 13 on Xbox 360

I don't think it will have a big impact. Playstation doesn't operate based on exclusives. If it can be bought, Microsoft will do it. Third party exclusives between the "so called next gen" twins are bought and paid for. Sony can't afford to keep them exclusive so most if not all will probably end up on the Xbox One, especially if Sony doesn't show a commanding presence in the market.

DarkD said:
I don't think it will have a big impact. Playstation doesn't operate based on exclusives. If it can be bought, Microsoft will do it. Third party exclusives between the "so called next gen" twins are bought and paid for. Sony can't afford to keep them exclusive so most if not all will probably end up on the Xbox One, especially if Sony doesn't show a commanding presence in the market.

Disagree. Xbox exclusives are often ported to PC, PS exclusives - never.  Even Gears of War is teased for PS4 now ( Mark Rein's twitter ). Even Alan Wake was ported to PC.

Of course, the franchise can go multiplats later,  but it is different story ( Demon/Dark Souls, Mass Effect ). A lof of 360 games were ,, exclusives " ( I mean not on PS3 ) only cos the Cell's architecture ( Witcher 2 etc ).

Money hat ? Maybe, maybe not. It is obvious that both companies will buy exclusive DLC/ timed exclusive DLC, maybe some new IPs like Titanfall and Deep Down, but if this games will sell great, there is no way that the franchise/trademark will be exclusive to one platform again. If one game sells 3 M on PS4, it will sells 3 M on Xbox. 3 M x 60 $ - no one wants lose that moneyz, also developers want to build userbase on both consoles.

PS4 is best selling next gen yet, if u forget that detail. Nobody knows what will happen later, but today PS4 is da king.

Every vote counts people, MLB MUST WIN!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.