By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rosalina and Luma Launch Into Battle In SSB for WiiU! Crazy Duo! (All Pics+Trailer!)

Mr Khan said:
I didn't want another Mario character, but if they had to put another one in, this is the one i'd least object to.

Well before Rosalina reveal in SM3DW i thought they would add Bowser Jr (if they added a mario character)

But now Rosalina is getting so much recognition! She is so unique as well! I thought she be similar to peach with a few tweeks but ohhhh noooo! Rosalina is herbown character by far!

Around the Network

Go to hell Peach! There is a new Princess in town, and she is awesome.

morenoingrato said:
Go to hell Peach! There is a new Princess in town, and she is awesome.

Thats mean!!! But Who cares! Rosalina is my 2nd Favorite Female of all Nintendo Characters (Samus being #1). Rosalina getting all the attention!

That HD shine.

This will be incredibly unlikely but I hope one of her alternate coloring or costumes is the Little Prince.

Very excited for Rosalina! I haven't played a Smash game since melee. Very excited for this one!

Around the Network

Excellent.

Mr Khan said:
I didn't want another Mario character, but if they had to put another one in, this is the one i'd least object to.

I kinda agree, but I'll take another female character any day.  

I mean we only have 4 females in a cast of 19 (5 if there's a female villager alternative).

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

I freaking love Rosalina, she's fast becoming one of my favourite video game characters. Just a wonderful sense of dignity, grace, but with verve to spice it up.

_crazy_man_ said:
Mr Khan said:

I kinda agree, but I'll take another female character any day.  

I mean we only have 4 females in a cast of 19 (5 if there's a female villager alternative).

Its good! There are 4 new characters and 2 are female (possibly 3 with wat yousaid with alternative villager). Zelda will be another so thats 5 right there if Zero Suit+Shiek isnt counted!

Any other female might join? Cant thinkof any!

curl-6 said:
I freaking love Rosalina, she's fast becoming one of my favourite video game characters. Just a wonderful sense of dignity, grace, but with verve to spice it up.

She is overtakening peach's spotlight lol! Rosalina is my favorite female character in MarionSeries and 2nd favorite overall in the nintendo universe