By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Rogerioandrade said:

Hey! What you did with my original post? I don´t understand that language. LOL

Anyway, PS4 did great for its launch, but it´s all about hype now. The real deal of the 8th gen will come on 2014.

It is a expression like "Don't break the fun".

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:

is it to soon for Sony to drop support and go full third party?

They should make hardware for Nintendo.

Troll thread. PS4 is doing amazing, and it has not been released in Japan yet.

Think of all the virtual paper wasted on these threads.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Sony cant keep up with demend for ps4 lol

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network

Sony could REALLY benefit from going third party! I mean, I know most Sony fans would be against this, but they'd be making SOOO much money! I mean, how awesome would it be to play Jak and Daxter, God of War, and uh... others... on the Wii U and Xbox One??

Is this guy serious. How is it doomed? its not for me yet, but you got a rock for a brain to say that.

Its simple really... Nintendo is sending Ninjas to destroy all the ps4 shipments to keep the wiiU competitive on weekly sales

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Metallicube said:

Sony could REALLY benefit from going third party! I mean, I know most Sony fans would be against this, but they'd be making SOOO much money! I mean, how awesome would it be to play Jak and Daxter, God of War, and uh... others... on the Wii U and Xbox One??

Actually microsoft can benefit from this more funnily enough. 

Lol you didn't even try with this one.