By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - If Microsoft Made A Handheld...

What do you think would happen?

It would dominate 15 3.54%

It would be successful en... 57 13.44%

It would flop 158 37.26%

Vita would be a huge success in comparison 192 45.28%

Total:422

I don't think anyone else should consider going into the handheld market anymore. Only Nintendo will succeed in that market and even then, the market has and will decline. I'm glad the Vita was created just for the fact that I can do remote play with my PS4 and play some console games on a handheld but regardless of my opinion, it has been a commercial failure to date.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

Around the Network
Aerys said:
How could they support more than one console in the generation when they cant even offer a good support to Xbone ?

Microsoft has much less games coming to Xbone than Sony has to PS4 even if Sony support 3 consoles at the same time, that's insane to think they could make a handheld.

PS3, PS4... what's the name of the third one they are supporting? PS2? PSP? 

they are hung up on fart glass, I mean smart glass. I doubt it after the joke zune became and how they are trying to focus on the mobile market with phones and tablets.

gergroy said:
Brutalyst said:
Would love to play KOTOR on handheld, and Shenmue.

But im hoping one day, by some miracle, they will come out on Vita :P

Though I think my chances are going to be better served hoping they release an Android version of KOTOR :(

Buy an iphone/ipod/ipad....

Buy a £400+ item to play a £3 game? I hope your not in charge of the accounts in your household!

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

flop

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Around the Network

I would buy it before a nintendo or sony handheld.

aryu said:
I don't think anyone else should consider going into the handheld market anymore. Only Nintendo will succeed in that market and even then, the market has and will decline. I'm glad the Vita was created just for the fact that I can do remote play with my PS4 and play some console games on a handheld but regardless of my opinion, it has been a commercial failure to date.

I completley agree with this. as dominating as nintendo is in that market, that market is dying and not worth anyone elses time trying to put their foot in.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Fallout5orGTFO said:
it would result in something worse that vita, if thats even possible

Xbox Phone could sell 20.000.000+

IsawYoshi said:
Aerys said:
How could they support more than one console in the generation when they cant even offer a good support to Xbone ?

Microsoft has much less games coming to Xbone than Sony has to PS4 even if Sony support 3 consoles at the same time, that's insane to think they could make a handheld.

PS3, PS4... what's the name of the third one they are supporting? PS2? PSP? 

an awesome handheld called Vita.

Sony has more first party games coming on Vita next year than microsoft has on Xbone. That says a lot

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m