By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - If Microsoft Made A Handheld...

What do you think would happen?

It would dominate 15 3.54%

It would be successful en... 57 13.44%

It would flop 158 37.26%

Vita would be a huge success in comparison 192 45.28%

Total:422
fatslob-:O said:

Didn't windows phones come in like 2010 ? 3 years later it only has 4% of the market share ? Damn for a big company like microsoft that seems paltry in comparison to android and iOS. ROFLMAO 4% after 3 whole years ? Your telling me that a huge corporation like microsoft that can only manage 4% after 3 years later is impressive ? Bwahahaha. 

edit: LOL. I was wrong! 

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
EricFabian said:

Didn't windows phones come in like 2010 ? 3 years later it only has 4% of the market share ? Damn for a big company like microsoft that seems paltry in comparison to android and iOS. ROFLMAO 4% after 3 whole years ? Your telling me that a huge corporation like microsoft that can only manage 4% after 3 years later is impressive ? Bwahahaha. 

Read the god damned article LMAO. 

According to Canalys, and independent analyst firm, Windows Phone grew its share of pie to four percent in Q3 2013, while Android and iOS stayed static.

Edit: Nice stealth edit there LOL.

EricFabian said:

Sooo uhh can we like now declare windows phone a failure ? LOL

Not yet. WP has grow, ioS not. I think WP still has a chance

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:

Your telling me that a 4% market share after 3 years ain't a fail for a big ass company like microsoft ? LMAO

Around the Network
EricFabian said:

Your telling me that a 4% market share after 3 years ain't a fail for a big ass company like microsoft ? LMAO

And to achieve it they had to infiltrate their mole Elop into Nokia and sink it and what was left of Symbian.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Nintentacle said:

If Microsoft made a handheld, what do you think would happen? I don't think it would be successful. I think Microsoft would make the same mistake Sony did with console-like games on handhelds. It would be more successful than Vita thought, since I think Halo and the other ones would sell more than Uncharted, and there would be more marketing.

They could use unsold Zunes to make it, to recycle instead of burying them and name it with some cool name, like PZune (Portable Zune) or Xune (XBox-Zune) or Gune (Gaming Zune) or ZuneBox, it could be something like this:

http://www.cnet.com.au/zune-xbox-gaming-device-in-the-works-339296499.htm

That thing oozes SUCCESS from every pore!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!