By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - 4th Annual STEAM Secret Santa! Sign-up closed

Tagged games:

sign me up steam ID - yenny

Around the Network
ffirebrand_cloud said:
Hey!! I'm relatively unknown here, but I have more than 100 posts. I would love to join in, it's a great idea!
My Steam ID is "Tlahuizcalpantehcutli": http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024495098/home
Wishlist:
Europa Universalis IV
Hearts of Iron (plus any of the expansions would be appreciated)
FFVII
FFVIII

If someone gifts you EU 4 be prepared to spend hundreds of hours playing it :D.

ffirebrand_cloud said:
Hey!! I'm relatively unknown here, but I have more than 100 posts. I would love to join in, it's a great idea!
My Steam ID is "Tlahuizcalpantehcutli": http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024495098/home
Wishlist:
Europa Universalis IV
Hearts of Iron (plus any of the expansions would be appreciated)
FFVII
FFVIII

If someone gifts you EU 4 be prepared to spend hundreds of hours playing it :D.

*cough*

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Stefl!

Count me in.

Steam ID: kalamo_za

Games that i want:

- Van helsing
- Bioshock Infinite XD Hopefully it goes on special :/

Anything thats not slow paced/puzzle type games.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

Added a list to the Steam Accounts of everyone joining this Secret Santa, pls tell me if you don't want this for whatever reason... also, for some reason I messed up something inside the pezus' line.

Stefl1504 said:
noname2200 said:
For those of you wondering at the lateness this year, the fault is entirely mine. Stefl politely deferred to me, at which point I completely dropped the ball. But my thanks to Stefl for stepping up!

I didn't catch if you want to participate regardless of your busyness D:

Count me in. Also, please count yourself in: having zero shame myself I'll be more than happy to assign folks for you, so you can keep your Santa secret if you're so inclined.

I'm in, my steam profile can be found here http://steamcommunity.com/id/voxelman/

Also Race the Sun is awsome and everyone should buy it. It's a bit slow to start off but now I have unlocked most of the stuff it's pretty intense. And just a lot of fun.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

i'll join again,it was good last year,

i'll edit my wishlist but as usual anything is fine

i'm zuvuyeay on steam

Above & Beyond

noname2200 said:
Stefl1504 said:
noname2200 said:
For those of you wondering at the lateness this year, the fault is entirely mine. Stefl politely deferred to me, at which point I completely dropped the ball. But my thanks to Stefl for stepping up!

I didn't catch if you want to participate regardless of your busyness D:

Count me in. Also, please count yourself in: having zero shame myself I'll be more than happy to assign folks for you, so you can keep your Santa secret if you're so inclined.

nah, I am fine with it :D, just wanted to have some approval before blatantly adding myself D: