By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Somebody calm me down (I'm ****ing pissed)

OT7 said:
OH hellllll!!!!!
I understand you so well my little poor Soriku,the same thing happens to me a couple of times,the first when I was playing FFVIII and I was making my perfect game,for ONE DAMN CARD that I miss my nearly 100 hours of playing shattered.my frustration reach the sky,I did not even spare to nowadays,I don't even touch the game since then,even if I LOVE the game(my third favorite FF).
The second time happens to me when I'm making my 100% game at once in FFX-2 and dammmmnnnnn!!!!just for don't see a fu%&ing thing in the chocobo's barn part,all my efforts go to the trash can,anyone who has played the game knows how difficult it is to get everything on one single game,this frustrates me to hell,and I abandoned the game.I can make the percent just starting other game in the same file,but I was exhausted.
But that's not all,the worst thing that ever happen to me was in Tomb Raider 4,my God,that event frame my gaming life,I was at level 46,"the temple of Horus" and I got every secret in the game without help from any guide,I felt happy and very proud of myself,the level had multiple ramps towards precipices, if you don't make your jumps with caution you can slide in one of these and a certain death,well,my Grandma call me when I was saving my game,near of one of the damn ramps,I turn around to ask what she wants,an instant was enough to send my 30 hours of game and of my life(I play the games so wisely to the end,hardcore to die,hate see any guides) to hell,dumb of me in the moment I turn to see my grandma I quit the pause and my Lara Croft slide to one ramp,then without notice it I pause the game,and save it.I remember cry for despair when every time I load my game it was only to die.I sold the game and never end it.
Hopes my experiences comfort you a little,knowing that this bad stuff can happen to anyone.Cheer up Soriku.

The bad part -Me and your grand mother PLANNED the whole thing! Every now and then, she calls me up and we laugh about it! I kid. I'm sure she's a sweet lady.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Final-Fan said:
Do you have any old save files you could fall back on and not have to replay the whole game?

No.

Stupid mistake of you Soriku...;Always make more than one save file!!  Golden rule when you play RPG's..

Oh well just start again =p.

Did you ever beat Pikmin? Oh, I'm sorry, I'm supposed to make you feel better...um. Start over?

*pats*

There, there.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Soriku you should watch this video: http://www.mytv.de/view.html?id=77036

Around the Network

you shouldnt have saved your file

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

d21lewis said:
OT7 said:
OH hellllll!!!!!
I understand you so well my little poor Soriku,the same thing happens to me a couple of times,the first when I was playing FFVIII and I was making my perfect game,for ONE DAMN CARD that I miss my nearly 100 hours of playing shattered.my frustration reach the sky,I did not even spare to nowadays,I don't even touch the game since then,even if I LOVE the game(my third favorite FF).
The second time happens to me when I'm making my 100% game at once in FFX-2 and dammmmnnnnn!!!!just for don't see a fu%&ing thing in the chocobo's barn part,all my efforts go to the trash can,anyone who has played the game knows how difficult it is to get everything on one single game,this frustrates me to hell,and I abandoned the game.I can make the percent just starting other game in the same file,but I was exhausted.
But that's not all,the worst thing that ever happen to me was in Tomb Raider 4,my God,that event frame my gaming life,I was at level 46,"the temple of Horus" and I got every secret in the game without help from any guide,I felt happy and very proud of myself,the level had multiple ramps towards precipices, if you don't make your jumps with caution you can slide in one of these and a certain death,well,my Grandma call me when I was saving my game,near of one of the damn ramps,I turn around to ask what she wants,an instant was enough to send my 30 hours of game and of my life(I play the games so wisely to the end,hardcore to die,hate see any guides) to hell,dumb of me in the moment I turn to see my grandma I quit the pause and my Lara Croft slide to one ramp,then without notice it I pause the game,and save it.I remember cry for despair when every time I load my game it was only to die.I sold the game and never end it.
Hopes my experiences comfort you a little,knowing that this bad stuff can happen to anyone.Cheer up Soriku.

The bad part -Me and your grand mother PLANNED the whole thing! Every now and then, she calls me up and we laugh about it! I kid. I'm sure she's a sweet lady.

I knew it!there was a plot against me ,In fact the whole thing was even funnier,my Grandma call me for buy a gas tank (here in México is not common to have underground gas service,and we buy it from delivery trucks)because in that moment a gas delivery truck was going out of my house,I remember that when I buy the gas tank I didn't notice my disgrace yet,but when I know my stupidity  committed ,I got very angry and even if my Grandma was a sweet and lovable lady,I can help but blame her and the damn gas deliverers,I calm down in two days with my beauty and nice grandma,but everytime the guys at gas delivery come to my home I treated them in bad shape,until the gas company change the personal at deliveries,LOL I can't stop to blame them,obviously no one of them knows why I change my behave with them,and my grandma never undertood why I got angry that days,but anyone that played the game know that I only miss a level to end the whole game,that´s the reason of my frustration,but nowadays,when I remember that,I cannot stop of laughing because that things happens,and become part of great memories as players

Hey Soriku! Stop ignoring me! I demand a response about Xenogears! ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
@OT7

That's just bad game design.

I've always wondered if you could save your game during the text after you lose a trial in Phoenix Wright. It would be stupid, but you would have to start the longass chapter over again,a nd though PW is fantastic, replaying a whole chapter....well, it's godaweful once you've beat it already.
Yeah,I agree with you,if the bugs were not enough,many developers make glitchs like those,like been caught in walls,allowing saves in the worst conditions....and many more,I don't know why they can't fix them,I guess sometimes it´s about the time date of the game,but some time is just lazyness