By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tell me why should get an XB1

bigjon said:

I have good pc(Radeon 6950 x2, Intel 2500K, and 16gb of ram )  aPS4, and a WiiU which is collecting dust waiting for SSB and Zelda. Is there something it offers me me I cant get with what I have? Ilike burning money on electronics if I have at least some use for them.

You shouldnt, because you dont need one, Titan Fall is coming out on PC.

aryu said:
One reason I can think of: Xbox, on!

I would love it if my PS4+Camera could do that.

Given that the very next thing you would do is pick up the controller, whats wrong with simply pressing the PS button?

Around the Network
bigjon said:
NobleTeam360 said:
What type of games do you like?

JRPG, WRPG, RTS, Turn bases strat, racing sims, platformers, more arcadish FPS games (Timesplitters 2 was one of my fav games ever), occasionally  a sports game with a friend, and Adventure games like Zelda or even Assassin's Creed.

If that is your choice of games then it best if you stick to PS4 & PC cause you won't find many RPG game on Xbox One. All Xbox One have to offer is shooter only not much variety.

Um, not really sure. At the moment if you have a PS4 then there's no reason to buy one, BUT when Halo comes out next year then the Xbox One will be the much more appealing console in my eyes.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

bigjon said:
NobleTeam360 said:

JRPG, WRPG, RTS, Turn bases strat, racing sims, platformers, more arcadish FPS games (Timesplitters 2 was one of my fav games ever), occasionally  a sports game with a friend, and Adventure games like Zelda or even Assassin's Creed.

You should avoid Xbox then. 

You buy it for halo and cod dlc one month early

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
aryu said:

time yourself to see which method is faster.

"xbox on" Vs pressing a button.

"xbox, play forza" Vs pressing a button

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

It plays games.

ZabuzaXtreme said:
bigjon said:
NobleTeam360 said:

If that is your choice of games then it best if you stick to PS4 & PC cause you won't find many RPG game on Xbox One. All Xbox One have to offer is shooter only not much variety.

Last gen I was super close to getting an X360 for Fable and the fact Skryrim broken to the point of unplayable on the PS3, thats is when I built my PC, Skyrim with all the mods and beter graphics was 10x better on PC.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Dead rising 3 looks fun to me so I think you should get the console for that even though it's not technically impressive.

deskpro2k3 said:
aryu said:

time yourself to see which method is faster.

"xbox on" Vs pressing a button.

"xbox, play forza" Vs pressing a button

From this post, you obviously don't understand the significance of the Kinect. "Xbox On" Isn't just being stubborn and using your voice for no reason, I mainly use the voice commands for when I come home from work, make something to eat, have my hands full and get to Netflix,,TV, or Hulu without even turning the controller on.