By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - [Anime] whats your top 10 series right now

veritaz said:
Boutros said:
veritaz said:
Boutros said:
I'm looking for a short (couple of seasons like Death Note) anime! I don't want to get into something that has hundreds and hundreds of episodes.

I've only seen Death Note. What's the best out there?? I'm really a noob in anime.

Try Full metal alchemist: brotherhood or Code Geass. Both are amazing and short anime. They are a little bit longer than Deathnote though.

I'll check out Code Geass! Isn't Full Metal Alchemist part of a bigger series?

No it's not. The original Full Metal Alchemist was only 51 episodes but it didn't follow the manga because it wasn't far enough so it's mostly a made up story. Brotherhood is 63 episodes but it follows the manga because it finished. Both are completely finished but seperate. I suggest watching Brotherhood.

Agreed. 

Around the Network
veritaz said:
Boutros said:
veritaz said:
Boutros said:
I'm looking for a short (couple of seasons like Death Note) anime! I don't want to get into something that has hundreds and hundreds of episodes.

I've only seen Death Note. What's the best out there?? I'm really a noob in anime.

Try Full metal alchemist: brotherhood or Code Geass. Both are amazing and short anime. They are a little bit longer than Deathnote though.

No it's not. The original Full Metal Alchemist was only 51 episodes but it didn't follow the manga because it wasn't far enough so it's mostly a made up story. Brotherhood is 63 episodes but it follows the manga because it finished. Both are completely finished but seperate. I suggest watching Brotherhood.

Interesting. I always thought Full Metal Alchemist was a big series like Naruto or One Piece.

1. Slam Dunk

2. Ruruoni Kenshin

3. School Rumble

4. One Piece

5. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

6. Shingeki no Kyojin - Attack on Titan

7. Death Note

8. Dragon Ball Z

9. Naruto

10. Bleach

That's also all the anime I know...

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Don't watch a lot of anime
1. Bleach
2. Dragonball Z
3. Fist of the North Star

Planning to watch attack on titan though

Also is One Piece & Fairy Tale worth my time to watch it. My friend keep convince me to watch that show cause they say it one of the best anime shows for them but i am not sure.

And guys, where is the best place to watch??

I know there's Crunchyroll but not all anime are there and I had many technical problems with it so I'm reluctant to go with that.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
veritaz said:
Boutros said:
veritaz said:
Boutros said:

Interesting. I always thought Full Metal Alchemist was a big series like Naruto or One Piece.

I wish, would have loved more of it if it kept the quality. Maybe you thought it was that big because most people really like it.

veritaz said:
tbone51 said:
veritaz said:
tbone51 said:

1. One Piece
2-10 (No order Srry guys!!!)

~Hunter x Hunter
~Attack on Titan
~Naruto
~Fairy Tail
~Hitman Reborn
~School Rumble
~Beelzebub
~Full Metal Alchemist
~Symphogear

Runner Up

Deathnote
DeadmanWonderland
Gantz
Phantom
Speed Grapher

Dragon Ball Z

Bleach

I should have said in no order either, I only know One Piece is first for me too lol.

Do you read the manga.? (if your caught up post here!) http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=174164&page=1

One Piece is Overall my favorite, Even though many others beat it in certain areas. Fairy tail i would put in my 2nd but Hiro kills it with that F-ing Plot Nakama powerup/Fanservice. I swear First 5 years of Fairy Tail were great then he doesn't want anybody to lose and every Chapter has to have Boobs and/or Ass -_-. Im not trying to read an Ecchi manga, its too much sometimes!

Have you watched Hunter x Hunter or Hitman reborn?

Yeah, I do read the manga every week. Already posted in the thread when it was made because it was such an amazing chapter. I have watched a little of Hunter x Hunter but none of Hitman reborn. Are they good? I have finished so many anime series so I need a new one to keep me busy,

Hitman Reborn is great (aside from the 2 filler arcs later on). Its 201 episodes with 2 extra arcs in the manga (which both are finished.)

I love Hitman reborn cuz it reminds me of one piece with all the Nakama bonding (strong relationship) and great fights(+Story).

Hitman Reborn first wasnt shown as a Shounen Fighter and thats because the author wants you to like the characters and see how it is if it were just a normal life. The first arc showcases this heavily but then when it gets serious.... Its SERIOUS! Definetly recommend it, The first 20 ep is no fighting but story so dont think its wat it is at first cuz your going to be surprised!!!

Boutros said:
And guys, where is the best place to watch??

I know there's Crunchyroll but not all anime are there and I had many technical problems with it so I'm reluctant to go with that.

I use a bunch of different ones but you can try animefreak.tv, if you don't like it I can tell you some others.

Way too many to remember that could actually be in my top 10 but I will try.

1: Code Geass

2-10 ish

Bleach
Trigun
Baccano!
Rurouni Kenshin
Inuyasha
Great Teacher Onizuka
One Piece
Samurai Champloo
Yu Yu Hakusho

veritaz said:
tbone51 said:
veritaz said:
tbone51 said:

1. One Piece
2-10 (No order Srry guys!!!)

~Hunter x Hunter
~Attack on Titan
~Naruto
~Fairy Tail
~Hitman Reborn
~School Rumble
~Beelzebub
~Full Metal Alchemist
~Symphogear

Runner Up

Deathnote
DeadmanWonderland
Gantz
Phantom
Speed Grapher

Dragon Ball Z

Bleach

I should have said in no order either, I only know One Piece is first for me too lol.

Do you read the manga.? (if your caught up post here!) http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=174164&page=1

One Piece is Overall my favorite, Even though many others beat it in certain areas. Fairy tail i would put in my 2nd but Hiro kills it with that F-ing Plot Nakama powerup/Fanservice. I swear First 5 years of Fairy Tail were great then he doesn't want anybody to lose and every Chapter has to have Boobs and/or Ass -_-. Im not trying to read an Ecchi manga, its too much sometimes!

Have you watched Hunter x Hunter or Hitman reborn?

Yeah, I do read the manga every week. Already posted in the thread when it was made because it was such an amazing chapter. I have watched a little of Hunter x Hunter but none of Hitman reborn. Are they good? I have finished so many anime series so I need a new one to keep me busy,

Hitman Reborn is great (aside from the 2 filler arcs later on). Its 201 episodes with 2 extra arcs in the manga (which both are finished.)

I love Hitman reborn cuz it reminds me of one piece with all the Nakama bonding (strong relationship) and great fights(+Story).

Hitman Reborn first wasnt shown as a Shounen Fighter and thats because the author wants you to like the characters and see how it is if it were just a normal life. The first arc showcases this heavily but then when it gets serious.... Its SERIOUS! Definetly recommend it, The first 20 ep is no fighting but story so dont think its wat it is at first cuz your going to be surprised!!!