By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - [Anime] whats your top 10 series right now

NobleTeam360 said:
Glad Clannad and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood are getting a good amount of love. The original FMA was just so bad in my opinion I can't even watch it anymore.

Original FMA wasn't THAT bad.. in fact it is pretty good. Better than most animes out there. It just doesn't compare to Brotherhood.

The ending in the original was really disappointing though. Glad that Brotherhood rectified that and more.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
veritaz said:
tbone51 said:

1. One Piece
2-10 (No order Srry guys!!!)

~Hunter x Hunter
~Attack on Titan
~Naruto
~Fairy Tail
~Hitman Reborn
~School Rumble
~Beelzebub
~Full Metal Alchemist
~Symphogear

Runner Up

Deathnote
DeadmanWonderland
Gantz
Phantom
Speed Grapher

Dragon Ball Z

Bleach

I should have said in no order either, I only know One Piece is first for me too lol.

Do you read the manga.? (if your caught up post here!) http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=174164&page=1

One Piece is Overall my favorite, Even though many others beat it in certain areas. Fairy tail i would put in my 2nd but Hiro kills it with that F-ing Plot Nakama powerup/Fanservice. I swear First 5 years of Fairy Tail were great then he doesn't want anybody to lose and every Chapter has to have Boobs and/or Ass -_-. Im not trying to read an Ecchi manga, its too much sometimes!

Have you watched Hunter x Hunter or Hitman reborn?

Yeah, I do read the manga every week. Already posted in the thread when it was made because it was such an amazing chapter. I have watched a little of Hunter x Hunter but none of Hitman reborn. Are they good? I have finished so many anime series so I need a new one to keep me busy,

TheKoreanGuy said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Glad Clannad and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood are getting a good amount of love. The original FMA was just so bad in my opinion I can't even watch it anymore.

Original FMA wasn't THAT bad.. in fact it is pretty good. Better than most animes out there. It just doesn't compare to Brotherhood.

The ending in the original was really disappointing though. Glad that Brotherhood rectified that and more.

Yeah I probably over exagerated a little bit ( or a lot).

Soriku said:

Be warned that the first Fate/Zero episode is SLOW and 40 mins long. But it gets much much better afterwards.

Yes, I remember that it was like...WTF? And then it became one of the best series ever...

In Gods we trust. Dattebayo...

WiiU ID:         Aias23

Xbox360/XboxOne ID:  Aias23

3DS FC:         3737 9509 2938

Delete this post, it was a mistake. :l

Around the Network

Here's mine:

1- One Piece (<3) , 2 - FMA Shintetsu (Brotherhood.), 3-  Samurai Champloo, 4- Code Geass, 5- Mirai Nikki, 6- Cowboy Bebop, 7- Shaman King, 8- Rurouni Kenshin, 9- Clannad, 10- Sora no otoshimono.

veritaz said:
Boutros said:
I'm looking for a short (couple of seasons like Death Note) anime! I don't want to get into something that has hundreds and hundreds of episodes.

I've only seen Death Note. What's the best out there?? I'm really a noob in anime.

Try Full metal alchemist: brotherhood or Code Geass. Both are amazing and short anime. They are a little bit longer than Deathnote though.

I'll check out Code Geass! Isn't Full Metal Alchemist part of a bigger series?

NobleTeam360 said:
Boutros said:
I'm looking for a short (couple of seasons like Death Note) anime! I don't want to get into something that has hundreds and hundreds of episodes.

I've only seen Death Note. What's the best out there?? I'm really a noob in anime.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and The World God Only Knows are both great. 

Looks a little weird :/ lol

Boutros said:
veritaz said:
Boutros said:

Try Full metal alchemist: brotherhood or Code Geass. Both are amazing and short anime. They are a little bit longer than Deathnote though.

I'll check out Code Geass! Isn't Full Metal Alchemist part of a bigger series?

No it's not. The original Full Metal Alchemist was only 51 episodes but it didn't follow the manga because it wasn't far enough so it's mostly a made up story. Brotherhood is 63 episodes but it follows the manga because it finished. Both are completely finished but seperate. I suggest watching Brotherhood.

Boutros said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Boutros said:

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and The World God Only Knows are both great. 

Looks a little weird :/ lol

lol, yeah it's pretty funny though and the actual story is solid to keep me watching.