By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So is Ps4 sold out in your country/city?

sold out where i live.

Around the Network

Dallas/fort worth Texas sold out with new shipment next week then none expected till late January

sold out in canada On until next year in all the retailers unless u are one of those luckey people who went to the re re releases of the console lol like walmart had 80 on friday dec 13 and were opening up at 7am my friend got one he was like 60 in line and got there just as they opened so there still possible to get. but u have to wake up early! and wait in a line idk if there doing anymore of the re releases until after chritmas for the new years edition..

Nope

plenty of PS4 over here

there was one at the walmart I went to the other day. Im in west virginia

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network
~kao said:

Nope

plenty of PS4 over here

where is here? you have not set your location in your profile :) there could be interested Sony fans living nearby who could use your info the please their kids in 9 days time :)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I live in Northern California, have been to Target, Best Buy, Gamestop, and Walmart several times, haven't seen a PS4 ever on any shelves. I've seen Xbox Ones at Target and Best Buy everytime, usually about 3-5 consoles on the shelves. Demand for PS4 seems high here.

I havent even seen one IRL yet, though I haven't looked around especially hard

Teriol said:
in my country it is not sold out you can find it in any electronic store.

Same and I can vouche for 7 Gamestops friends work at that they got enough stock to cover pre-order + and extra 25% to sell at door.

This seems like a myth used to justify low sales. Not sure how sales increse with no stock from 93k to 165k, its impossible.

Wanderlei said:
Teriol said:
in my country it is not sold out you can find it in any electronic store.

Same and I can vouche for 7 Gamestops friends work at that they got enough stock to cover pre-order + and extra 25% to sell at door.

This seems like a myth used to justify low sales. Not sure how sales increse with no stock from 93k to 165k, its impossible.

Considering both the X1 and the PS4 are quickly catching up with the Wii-u which has been out for a whole year I dont think anyone is trying to justify their sales numbers in a defensive way.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive