By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So is Ps4 sold out in your country/city?

Been to about 3 branches of both GAME and HMV here in the UK over the past fortnight, not a single one had any stock of either PS4 Or Xbone. There's obviously a few around, but they're either backordered and therefore go straight to whoever ordered or they sell out as soon as they're available.

Around the Network

Germany - sold out until march 2014

Another funny thing I just noticed, not only are the PS4s hopelessly sold out but the PS4 camera is now sold out everywhere as well. Didn't expect that.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Vinniegambini said:

Returned mine. 1 in stock in Canada - Montreal.

Bought it for Killzone, left disappointed. Will wait for Final Fantasy XV.

You didn't sell it on eBay for massive proft? Shame on you

MohammadBadir said:
my city is full of people who actively play their PS2s.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

In my city, still all the PS4's, cause the price, it's around USD 700 in Colombia.
No body has bought PS4 or Wii U, Xbox One won't reach Colombia in a long time, and nobody wants one.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Restricting supply, artificially inflating demand and pricing gouging online will continue for the first 6 months of the PS4s life until supply returns to normal levels. It is best to wait a year or two for the PS4 to release AAA exclusive games and possibly a price cut for the PS4 in two years time will make the wait for it. Early adopters of consoles in their first year or two pay a premium to play a console with a limited supply of games. It takes time for exclusive games a games library to establish. XBox One and Wii U are no differen t to the PS4 and every other console in its early years.

There ain't no price cut coming for over a year and a half bud!  Don't kid yourself people.  If you plan on owning a PS4 within its first 2 years you might as well get one now.  You aren't saving yourself any money otherwise...

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

Simulacrum said:
MohammadBadir said:
my city is full of people who actively play their PS2s.

people in my town don't even know what HDMI is, we still use the old Red Yellow White cables.

Went to Best Buy earlier this week, and they had a couple in stock. I'll take a pic next time I go if they're still there.

Not here.
GS got more stock yesturday and they already had some stock before. They have some good amount now and they are still sitting there. They have the same amount of xbox one consoles.

Did you know ps4 only supports a 2.4 wireless signal?

The xbox one supports a wireless adapter capable of 2.4 - 5.0ghz.

The ONLY next gen console to do so.