By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So, shall we jump on the "XBONE IS DOOMED" bandwagon ?

SO??

Wow. Much doom. New Dreamcast. 562 72.33%

Very sales. Such dominance. 209 26.90%

Total:771
toastboy44562 said:
Once Halo comes out and a price cut it will sell far better than PS4 in the USA

How about a bet ? If you loose, I'll photoshop your panda eating a crow. Avatar gotta stay like that untill xbone gets a game rated at least 94 on metacritic.

If you win, you can have my avatar control or sig under the  same conditions that Wii U gets a title rated at least 94 on metacritic

Around the Network

X1 sales have impressed me so far. I didn't think it would be anywhere near the PS4 at this stage.

I think Titanfall could be a big draw for the US market, will it sell systems or will people opt to buy the 360/PC versions instead?

Microsoft seem to be focusing on getting units to their key markets, whilst Sony have decided to expand their launch to even more countries, when supply is already severely constrained.

Not sure I see the logic in that but time will tell.

#SaveShenmue

Top 5 Most Anticipated Games:

- Quantum Break
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Destiny
- The Division
- Final Fantasy XV

xbox doomed?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Thread of the year!

Did you know ps4 only supports a 2.4 wireless signal?

The xbox one supports a wireless adapter capable of 2.4 - 5.0ghz.

The ONLY next gen console to do so. 

i swear i think people get off from writing a doom thread.....

Turkish said:
toastboy44562 said:

Ahahahahha

no

Because PS4 will also get a pricecut and BUNGIE's Destiny will be marketed as a PS4 game

Destiny is the next big thing.

As far as I can tell, there is ZERO hype for destiny so far.

The next big thing will be Titanfall.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network
FrancisNobleman said:
toastboy44562 said:

How about a bet ? If you loose, I'll photoshop your panda eating a crow. Avatar gotta stay like that untill xbone gets a game rated at least 94 on metacritic.

If you win, you can have my avatar control or sig under the  same conditions that Wii U gets a title rated at least 94 on metacritic

Deal. A 400 dollar Xbox One with halo 5 will outstell PS4 in USA. if it doesn't you win.

The X1 is doing decent considering supply. The real test will come after the holidays once again.

toastboy44562 said:
novasonic said:

toastboy44562 said:

Once Halo Smash Bros. comes out and a price cut it will sell far better than PS4 in the USA

Uh oh.. I see the similarities already! XBOX DOOOMZED!!

no no you can't compare me to one of those people!

It's too late! The damage has been done. Now everyone will know the truth. I'm sorry I had to be the one to do this to you..

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

gergroy said:
I find it funny that playstation fans dislike the x1 so much and want it to fail and vice versa. Seriously, they share like 90% of their game catalogue with each other and have almost the same specs and features. One would think if a person enjoyed one of the systems they would like the other because they are pretty much the same thing...

As far as whether the x1 is doomed, the answer is no. Will it sell better than the ps4? The answer is also no. Will the x1 be a success for microsoft? The answer is most probably yes.

I like this post!

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

toastboy44562 said:
FrancisNobleman said:

Deal. A 400 dollar Xbox One with halo 5 will outstell PS4 in USA. if it doesn't you win.

The bet is about january sales x)

All I'm saying is that they gonna take a nosedive. Will sell like 60K units WW in january.