By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is your favorite planet in the metroid series?

Mine is probaly zebes because that is where I started the metroid games.

Around the Network

I liked the sky town in Corruption. Zebes is sick though.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I also like bryyo.

Bryo was great, and so was Elysia (MP3). I think Prime 3 had some of the best planets in the series.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

i really liked the sky town but i also like the snow one in metroid prime(i dont remember the name)

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
brute said:
i really liked the sky town but i also like the snow one in metroid prime(i dont remember the name)

You mean talion IV and the snow part is phenandra drifts.

brute said:

Yes, but the "snow one" was not a planet. It was a part of the planet Tallon IV.

Edit: ^^^^^^^^^^^ Beat me to it.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Talon IV was just an incredible planet. As much as I liked Prime 3, I think I prefer Prime for it's art design. It was just such a lush and natural world.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

^ yep all natural except the phazon mutated parts and phazon mutated animals. Other than that it was really cool and the reason why it was more in depth is because you stay on that planet the whole game.

I also like phaze that planet is the best living planet in any scifi franchise.

sc94597 said:
Mine is probaly zebes because that is where I started the metroid games.

The new planets from the Prime series are much more planet-like and have unique, interesting characteristics, etc.  But Zebes will always hold a special place in my heart because I was like 9 years old when Metroid was released and loved it.