By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November 2013 NPD Thread! Everything is in the OP!

So, Xbox One 900k, and PS4 will be around 1'3 million, 400k ahead.

Major Nelson can try every spin he wants...but that difference is a lot, even with that week ahead some people will say....

Around the Network
007BondAgent said:
kowenicki said:
leo-j said:

xbox one almost a million?

101k per day?

8 days surely? 

Under a million confirmed?

For Nov 30th yes. 909k

someone just said what wii u did, it's obviously bullshit..

mM
Kresnik said:
Meh. Take a few sales from Xbox One, add them onto 360. Problem solved. "Microsoft family" still in the same place it was.

That Major Nelson quote is pretty amusing, though. At least he's not being silent I suppose.

hes gonna be very silent when January comes around

kowenicki said:
XBOX ONE MASSIVE UNDERTRACKING!!! lmao

VGC has it overtracked...

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Interesting to see X360 drop from -30% in Jan-Oct to almost -50% in Nov. That's more or less what I expected to happen though. PS3 should be down a ton too from last year.

Looking like X360 will get to 3.5m - 4.0m for the year...depending on how the Black Friday effect plays out.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

So over 900k confirmed? Congrats MSFT!

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

OVERTRACKED!

Leadified said:
Vinniegambini said:
Xbox One sold 909,132 units in November in US

Geoff Keighley

VGC Numbers is 967,058. Might sound like a silly question but is Mexico and Canada counted into US?

No they are not. NPD does track Canada (Mexico not that I am aware of), but it is in a seperate report; this thread and its report is dedicated only for the US of A :P

I think ps3 did very close to what the 360 did..

mM