By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - [Official One Piece Manga Thread] Ch 737 Up!

Favorite Straw Hat (Excluding Luffy)

Zoro 44 55.00%

Nami 1 1.25%

Usoop 7 8.75%

Sanji 5 6.25%

Tony Tony Chopper 1 1.25%

Nico Robin 8 10.00%

Franky 3 3.75%

Brook 2 2.50%

(I cant Choose!) 6 7.50%

Total:77
tbone51 said:
Mr Khan said:
Apparently we're getting anime filler soon too, something called the "Caesar Retrieval Arc"

I watch the anime, got a source? they need fillers, the anime quality dropped so hard after the timeskip

I don't watch the anime, but it's understandable seeing as they are so close story wise to the manga.
If a break isn't a option I guess going the filler way is necessary to give them some room to make more action packed episodes.

Around the Network

New Chapter Up! F-ing Epiccccccc!

Also guys lets predict fights!

There are DD crew which consist of 14 (including himself) but due to events that number is cut down to technically 12(Jora defeated and Violet Left the crew)!

With 3 of them being Super Excecutives (DD's Monster Trio :P) Who will be fighting who?

Franky vs Senor Pink is confirmed but what about the others?

I see Kinemon vs Machivise (big guy)
Zoro vs Pica (one of the three)

i'll predict again soon!

Meh, the calm before the storm.

Next week will be interesting.

benao87 said:

No chapter next week for anybody :-/ Holiday break!!!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
benao87 said:

Boooo. Then ...double meh!

benao87 said:
tbone51 said:
benao87 said:

Boooo. Then ...double meh!

i kno lol! At least 2014 One Piece will be awesome as ****! The fights start right now! Im interested to see who fights who! Senor Pink.... wats his DF? Swim Swim No Mi? lmao

New ch up! will post notes on front page later today!
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/733

Sigh, of course Oda ends on a cliffhanger right before a big break. At least the Dressrosa anime arc is about to start, I just hope they don't ruin it like FI with all the extra padding. As for the chapter, I wonder who took out Block D? Maybe Sabo? At first I thought it was Rebecca but then I saw her unconscious with the others. It has to be someone very powerful to take out all those competitors.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:

Sigh, of course Oda ends on a cliffhanger right before a big break. At least the Dressrosa anime arc is about to start, I just hope they don't ruin it like FI with all the extra padding. As for the chapter, I wonder who took out Block D? Maybe Sabo? At first I thought it was Rebecca but then I saw her unconscious with the others. It has to be someone very powerful to take out all those competitors.

Dunno who it was but its not Sabo! Sabo is the one who said "i heard rumors" on the last page!

The fights about to start!!! The dwarves are strong as hell lol!