By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - [Official One Piece Manga Thread] Ch 737 Up!

Favorite Straw Hat (Excluding Luffy)

Zoro 44 55.00%

Nami 1 1.25%

Usoop 7 8.75%

Sanji 5 6.25%

Tony Tony Chopper 1 1.25%

Nico Robin 8 10.00%

Franky 3 3.75%

Brook 2 2.50%

(I cant Choose!) 6 7.50%

Total:77
tbone51 said:
benao87 said:

So, who has already read the last one.

A bit meh, I was hoping more for the first chapter, but, well, we still have a year ahead.

Things went ok for Rebecca, aparently she's not weak at all.

im so into hunter x hunter + magi (anime) right now and totally forgot 3 weeks passed lol! Yeah crazyness with the pretty boy pirate! I hope franky whips Senor Pink ***! Franky took out 2 of DD executives so a one on one fight with one of Diament 4 fighters should be epic. (i think out of the executives the strongest are these 4 arena fighters but the guy with the dark jacket is #1

Set up chapter though, Violet putting all her hopes on Luffy!!!

Oh, nice, I really, really like Hunter X Hunter. I hope they start making more chapters for the manga.

Around the Network
benao87 said:
tbone51 said:
benao87 said:

So, who has already read the last one.

A bit meh, I was hoping more for the first chapter, but, well, we still have a year ahead.

Things went ok for Rebecca, aparently she's not weak at all.

im so into hunter x hunter + magi (anime) right now and totally forgot 3 weeks passed lol! Yeah crazyness with the pretty boy pirate! I hope franky whips Senor Pink ***! Franky took out 2 of DD executives so a one on one fight with one of Diament 4 fighters should be epic. (i think out of the executives the strongest are these 4 arena fighters but the guy with the dark jacket is #1

Set up chapter though, Violet putting all her hopes on Luffy!!!

Oh, nice, I really, really like Hunter X Hunter. I hope they start making more chapters for the manga.

Hunter X Hunter i only been watching the anime cuz i already kno that the manga stop 2 years ago

OMG this Chimera Ant Arc is by far one of the top Stories I ever watch of all time! I never seen any manga/anime with such a gap in power. I mean obviously Luffy vs 3 Admirals is comparable but in this particular anime (Hunter x Hunter) you have 2 of the (as we seen so far) strongest characters of the series but yet they **** themselves from just looking at one of the royal 3 guards and we all kno the King> 3 Royal Guards by a huge gap as well o.O

tbone51 said:
benao87 said:

Hunter X Hunter i only been watching the anime cuz i already kno that the manga stop 2 years ago

OMG this Chimera Ant Arc is by far one of the top Stories I ever watch of all time! I never seen any manga/anime with such a gap in power. I mean obviously Luffy vs 3 Admirals is comparable but in this particular anime (Hunter x Hunter) you have 2 of the (as we seen so far) strongest characters of the series but yet they **** themselves from just looking at one of the royal 3 guards and we all kno the King> 3 Royal Guards by a huge gap as well o.O

It certainly is. Did you read the manga, or are only watching the Anime?

Seems we have a lot of Zoro fans here. This is well.

Order of preference probably goes Zoro, Robin, Usopp, Luffy, Nami, Sanji, Chopper, Franky, Brook, though they all have their moments.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

tbone51 said:

Welcome to the Official One Piece Manga Thread! If You Dont Read The Manga (Follow the Anime Only) Pls Turn Back Around!

Anyway Discuss and Enjoy! I'll Add a New Poll/OP Each Week or Two to keep the thread going!

New Chapter 733! Click link below to read than discuss!

Read Chapter Here⇒ http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/733

I think you have to change the title of the thread, and the OP.

I wonder if there are not very people into One Piece, or that they prefer the anime and don't want to spoil it.

So, who has read the last chapter?

Around the Network
benao87 said:
tbone51 said:

Welcome to the Official One Piece Manga Thread! If You Dont Read The Manga (Follow the Anime Only) Pls Turn Back Around!

Anyway Discuss and Enjoy! I'll Add a New Poll/OP Each Week or Two to keep the thread going!

New Chapter 733! Click link below to read than discuss!

Read Chapter Here⇒ http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/733

I think you have to change the title of the thread, and the OP.

I wonder if there are not very people into One Piece, or that they prefer the anime and don't want to spoil it.

So, who has read the last chapter?

i really did think alot was into it!Anyway Fujitora (Admiral) wanting to get rid of the Warlords was pretty cool! At least he aint so much of a follower and believes in his own justice like Aokiji.

Franky vs Pink+Machvise? SUPERRRRRRRRR!

Oda teasing everybody with Sabo!

tbone51 said:

i really did think alot was into it!Anyway Fujitora (Admiral) wanting to get rid of the Warlords was pretty cool! At least he aint so much of a follower and believes in his own justice like Aokiji.

Franky vs Pink+Machvise? SUPERRRRRRRRR!

Oda teasing everybody with Sabo!

Indeed, I'm very hyped for that last round. Is he wearing a shirt with Luffy's scars? Lol. And his weapon, oh, can't wait for that final battle to start.

I'm liking that admiral, he is really going to stir things up.

new chapter out:

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/737/3

Maybe is the thing that I'm more an Anime person, but Manga chapters are so short.

Sabo looks awesome!

I think that plan of the Chilli thing is going to fail, to keep us hanging in there a bit longer -.-

Sabo is strong.