By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor: Xbox One 1080p Video Update Coming Soon

ethomaz said:

It was a funny article.

I'm glad MS will give us the 4k Video Update Soon.

BTW by title I was thinking about the Video share feature in 1080p

me too, thats why i opened it. and i was pretty confused when i read the first few sentences, but then i realized the greatness of the article. 

Around the Network

You are the dumest poster on this board that you believed this. I am sick of your bullshit threads.

The resolution choice is the game developers and so every game developer would need to choose to patch their game.

It is not as to console.

As to the statement that the PS4 does not support 4K that is also incorrect.

This post has been moderated by axumblade

^^ come on dude no need to get banned over this.

bananaking21 said:

LOL..

on a side note, I am as lost as can be on this whole thing and I read the whole article, was it a bad read.............? it really diddn't make much sense. but I havent had any sleep in 30+ hours.............

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

If Xbox has always been able to do 1080p why in the world hasnt it been doing so yet. Why is MS trying so hard to shoot itself in the foot ? Must be secret sauce and Cloud all together to get 4k.

Around the Network
Too_Talls said:
bananaking21 said:

LOL..

on a side note, I am as lost as can be on this whole thing and I read the whole article, was it a bad read.............? it really diddn't make much sense. but I havent had any sleep in 30+ hours.............

thats the point. 

Didn't read. lol

DakonBlackblade said:

If Xbox has always been able to do 1080p why in the world hasnt it been doing so yet.

It's called Napoleonic Ambush. You trick your adversary into believing you're losing and lack resources, then you strike and crush them down!

I don't understand... What does he mean "1080p video update?" Is that, like the UI or something? Video playback? Was it limited to 720p before?

Trunkin said:
I don't understand... What does he mean "1080p video update?" Is that, like the UI or something? Video playback? Was it limited to 720p before?

he means native res when playing games, watching movies, or doing anything really.