By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2K Patches in Always Online DRM to Next-Gen NBA2K14

Tagged games:

d2wi said:
Munkeh111 said:
Really?

I want some better sources before I believe this

Source is my PSN is down and I can't access the main game modes, it happened when my internet connection went down as well.

Well don't buy any more games in this series!

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
d2wi said:
Munkeh111 said:
Really?

Source is my PSN is down and I can't access the main game modes, it happened when my internet connection went down as well.

That's the plan.

Next-gen, baby.

Not that I was planning to get this game or anything, but that's really low.

As always, I hope it fails and the game bombs hard because of it. Company's need to pay for stuff like this.

Roma said:
Welcometh to next gen! 

If this is next-gen, and gens after that, the WiiU will be the last gaming console I have bought.

d2wi said:
Munkeh111 said:
d2wi said:
Munkeh111 said:
Really?

That's the plan.

Vote with your wallet.

Around the Network

Well, then, it's time to complain to 2K over and over until it's sorted and not buy or even play any of their games until they fix it. Companies are just too stupid sometimes.

Anyone use Twitter want to spam them until they change their mind?

Hmm, pie.

that's bullshit.

The Fury said:

Well, then, it's time to complain to 2K over and over until it's sorted and not buy or even play any of their games until they fix it. Companies are just too stupid sometimes.

Anyone use Twitter want to spam them until they change their mind?

I came to know this news from twitter.

Wow, that's... bad. I'm speechless.

Little by little 3rd parties will use their own forms of DRM. I said this a while back and people call me crazy and 1 user said Sony won't allow it haha

Nintendo and PC gamer