By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
spurgeonryan said:
Wright said:

We all hate each other. Don't worry.

I love everyone, except for just a handful of users.

But Dtweis first reply to me since he came back was "Shut up idiot". I quickly added him to my list.

I can not remember if those are his exact past words.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
d2wi said:

are threads without content bad?

hi everyone!

i am dtewi

and i hate everything

Clearly you don't hate introducing yourself to people in socially deviant ways lol. Welcome aboard!

torok said:

Hi, welcome to VGchartz. He'll be your guide:

He must be new. I don't remember getting greeted by such a magical sexy beast like that when I joined.

Welcome to the site... Just don't piss off the PS club and you will fit right in!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

KHlover said:
why does your name remind me of d21lewis so much?

I was cloned from dtewi's toenail clippings.

Around the Network
d2wi said:

are threads without content bad?

hi everyone!

i am dtewi

and i hate everything

I love the Ava. You are cool in my book.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

this wasn't meant to be taken seriously as an introduction thread, i've been here since early 2007

hello I am Goremichel and I love everything, except Sony :D

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

d2wi said:
this wasn't meant to be taken seriously as an introduction thread, i've been here since early 2007

eventho your reaction towards ryan was epic, your not a shade of your former nasty self yet

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
d2wi said:

eventho your reaction towards ryan was epic, your not a shade of your former nasty self yet

What reaction towards him?

And yeah, I'm more mature than I was before, it's definitely for the better.