By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This makes me feel like a five year old kid! - Wii Nerf Gun

http://www.dbtechno.com/gaming/2008/02/13/ea-puts-wii-nerf-blaster-on-display-first-images/

Washington (dbTechno) - Electronic Arts, fresh off their announcement of a new Nerf game from Hasbro for the Nintendo Wii, has shown the first images of the Wii Nerf Blaster Controller Shell.

EA announced a few days ago that they struck a deal with Hasbro to bring the toy company’s brands to video game consoles and mobile phones.

With the announcement, EA revealed that they are developing Nerf N-Strike for the Nintendo Wii.

The game will be shipping on the Nintendo Wii with a Nerf Blaster included.

The first images have been revealed by EA and the Nerf Blaster does indeed look a lot like the Wii Zapper from Nintendo, just a bit cooler.

It acts as a controller shell for the Nintendo Wii, as well as a real Nerf gun shooting Nerf darts.

Check out the images, Nerf N-Strike will release before Christmas 2008 just in time for the holidays.

Don’t shoot your eye out kid!

Around the Network

hahaha thats to funny

oh wow, Nintendo would let companies make these peritherals

If this is just a shell that also blasts those foam things, then that's pretty cool.

however if someone finally thought "no, I want to make an effort" and had the Wii remote plug into the gun, thus adding some button functionality etc, AND shot foam rockets...then that would be incredible.

its a cheap Zapper rip off

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

No it isn't! Did you actually read the article? Have you not heard of Nerf guns before?

i don't like the color (yellow) - makes it look cheap

It appeals to the Elemantary age group. Making the Wii even more popular
And yes the yellow color DOES make it look cheap. (agree w. wiiforever .... shocker...)
But that's the way kids like it
I guess....

600th post!!! :) 

great all we need is more Wii demand..

Looks better than the current zapper.