By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What are you most excited about Persona 5?

What aspect of P5 are you most hyped for?

Story 10 40.00%

Characters 5 20.00%

Soundtrack 3 12.00%

Gameplay 2 8.00%

High School Life 0 0%

Waifu 5 20.00%

Total:25

With the recent announcement of Persona 5, I'm curious to find out what aspect of the game fans are looking forward to the most. The great thing about the Persona series is that every aspect is great, aside from maybe the dungeon crawling, but what are you most hyped for?

1. Characters/Social Links:

What's not to love about the characters from P3/P4 with their playful banter, comedic moments and charming personalities? I've combined social links with characters since the main characters play a vital role to the social links. You can learn more about their backstory ,and there's also a bunch of NPCs with interesting stories to be discovered through the social links.

2. Story

Gripping, well-written, memorable. These words come to mind whenever I want to describe P3/P4 stories. The great thing about their stories is that they're mostly unique and don't really fall into cliches. Sure the pacing is terrible, but doesn't impact the greatness of the story.

3. Soundtrack

'Nuff said

4. Reliving high school

Pretty much the daytime part of the game: going to school, hanging with friends, doing a bunch of activies, going to trips, etc. I for one loved high school, and this is about as close to experiencing high school again. Sure high school wasn't as fun as this, but it did bring back some memories.

5. Your future waifu

Don't tell me you're not looking forward to this :p There's always a girl that catches our attention at first sight, and from that moment, we know who to hit on. Mitsure is mine btw.

6. Gameplay

Ha! Yeah right! Nobody plays Persona for the gameplay. :p I'm kidding; kind of. Anyways, while most JRPGs nowadays are trying to adapt their battle systems into something more modern, Persona utilizes the traditional turn-based system with a few twists which makes the gameplay fresh, strategic, and at times, challenging. As for the dungeons, they are connected to either the story or character, so they aren't just some random corridor. They are integrated to the theme of the story which is a nice touch.

------------------

My list:

1. Story
2. Characters
3. High School
4. Soundtrack
5. Waifu
6. Gameplay

Around the Network

Story, Music, Tits, Graphics, Tits, and the godly RPG element... Oh and Did I mention tits?

I just hope it gets localized faster than Sega's localizing time... which is 20 years

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

The story (The reason I play RPGs really)

exclusivity

DamnTastic said:
exclusivity

So you don't care about the actual game?

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Story, Music, Tits, Graphics, Tits, and the godly RPG element... Oh and Did I mention tits?

I just hope it gets localized faster than Sega's localizing time... which is 20 years

Lol pretty much.

The game!

Lol... seriously... im looking forward for the whole thing and for it to be on my hands. Actually im only sad that its for PS3 only and i cant play it on my Vita.

Everything...

NobleTeam360 said:
DamnTastic said:
exclusivity

never played a persona game in my life.

I'm planning to play P4G when I get my Vita TV

DamnTastic said:
NobleTeam360 said:
DamnTastic said:
exclusivity

never played a persona game in my life.

I'm planning to play P4G when I get my Vita TV

You won't be dissappoined my friend (at least I hope you won't be).