By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What are you most excited about Persona 5?

What aspect of P5 are you most hyped for?

Story 10 40.00%

Characters 5 20.00%

Soundtrack 3 12.00%

Gameplay 2 8.00%

High School Life 0 0%

Waifu 5 20.00%

Total:25
NobleTeam360 said:
DamnTastic said:
NobleTeam360 said:
DamnTastic said:
exclusivity

So you don't care about the actual game?

never played a persona game in my life.

I'm planning to play P4G when I get my Vita TV

You won't be dissappoined my friend (at least I hope you won't be).

I hope the same :p

Although, very long games tend to bore me.. Like I never finished the majority of my JRPG's, never finished skyrim, fallout NV or borderlands... :L

Around the Network

That is coming to the PS3, so I can buy it without purchasing another console.

The costumes.

The "It's on PS3" part!

Seriously. I wouldn't be getting the game if it was on the WiiU or something like that. Now i just spend 40 euros or something and that's that :D

Characters and Story. I hope it's similarily lighthearted as Persona 4 is, though I doubt that looking at the teaser. I also seem to be in the minority with that opinion. Will be getting it depending on that and if I'll like Persona 3 or not when I finally get to that one, I guess.

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
DamnTastic said:
exclusivity

So you don't care about the actual game?

I was going to put PS3 exclusivity as a joke option, but I've seen a couple of people over at GameSpot & N4G looking forward to P5 only because it's a PS3 exclusive :/ You know those people.

domflo said:

Characters and Story. I hope it's similarily lighthearted as Persona 4 is, though I doubt that looking at the teaser. I also seem to be in the minority with that opinion. Will be getting it depending on that and if I'll like Persona 3 or not when I finally get to that one, I guess.

If you liked P4, you'll like P3 as well. They're very similar, but P3 is darker and deals with serious issues. Each one has their strengths over the other. The teaser for P5 reminded me a bit of Persona 3 which makes me very excited; I loved the atmosphere of P3.

Mirson said:

domflo said:

If you liked P4, you'll like P3 as well. They're very similar, but P3 is darker and deals with serious issues. Each one has their strengths over the other. The teaser for P5 reminded me a bit of Persona 3 which makes me very excited; I loved the atmosphere of P3.

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. I'm usually not into "dark" games ( I'm mostly a Nintendo guy after all :P), hence why I'll base my decision to buy Persona 5 off of my experience with P3P (which, gladly, is rather cheap to get (though it's still rather expensive for a PSP game, haha)).

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

The random dungeons. Can't get enough of no exploration in an RPG. More games should be like Persona 3 and 4 instead of Persona 1 and 2, the SMT ganes, or even 99.9% of all RPGs, and quit using exploration altogether.

Exploration is overrated.

I won't be a cop out by saying everything.

It's the characters, Persona 4's characters are in a league of their own. So charming and well written, the later levels of almost all the social links were incredible.

The boobs. It's what separates a good game from a great one.