By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Take a Look at the Full Schedule of Tonight’s VGX Award

I seriously hope that Reggie gets boo'd out. If all you have to show is yet another trailer of a game we've seen a billion times already then you sure as hell doesn't deserve any applauds.

Around the Network

there is no way Reggy will demo DK besides it can't be the game since it is a premier and DK has been shown several times already !

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

forest-spirit said:
I seriously hope that Reggie gets boo'd out. If all you have to show is yet another trailer of a game we've seen a billion times already then you sure as hell doesn't deserve any applauds.

I agree. DK is something you only put in a large conferrence like E3 or Nintendo Direct, and showing it to the VGX audience is worse that not showing anything at all. Someone needs to teach Nintendo about this.

MohammadBadir said:
If that demo part doesn't confirm that it's DKC then I don't know what does.
Nintendo fucking blew it again.

Not that I personally think is going to be anything else, but why does this confirms is DKC?

Nintendo and PC gamer

Oh god, thank you so much. Now I won't miss the demo, but I'll only have to sit through a little but of crap to get to it. I was just going to skip out on the whole thing.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Pewdiepie? Smosh? Ugh.

Just my thoughts. Bleck.

OT: Dang, I wish it was even more detailed so I would only have to sit in for the two parts I care about. Now I actually have to sit through some parts to make sure I don't miss the worth while ones.

I can't wait to go to sleep and sit this out completely.

I'll be watching for sure and I hope MS announces something.

forest-spirit said:

I hope people throw tomatoes at him like they did in the old days... in cartoons. That is, if he really does only show off Donkey Kong. Which is probably what is going to happen because Nintendo seem to not like doing cool things on stages recently.

osed125 said:
MohammadBadir said:
If that demo part doesn't confirm that it's DKC then I don't know what does.
Nintendo fucking blew it again.

Not that I personally think is going to be anything else, but why does this confirms is DKC?

What else can theye show off? B2 and Smash are likely way off in 2014, DKC has a ready demo, a new character to reveal, and is the next game they have to market...