By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Take a Look at the Full Schedule of Tonight’s VGX Award

Shinobi-san said:
Can someone make an official thread for this? Wheres the hype?

Also will this be available to watch online? And if it is when is it happening?

i would have made an official thread, but i am most probably not watching it, well, all off it. ill probably just tune in at the world premiers and QB gameplay. maybe that riggie part too. 

Around the Network

whens it happening, a few things I do want to see, so I might just leave in on and watch when I hear something interesting

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

If I'm not mistaken, the show will begin in 2 and a half hours from this post.

Joaco <3 N64 said:
If I'm not mistaken, the show will begin in 2 and a half hours from this post.

That pretty soon...doesnt seem to be much hype around it surprisingly.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

bananaking21 said:
Shinobi-san said:

i would have made an official thread, but i am most probably not watching it, well, all off it. ill probably just tune in at the world premiers and QB gameplay. maybe that riggie part too. 

Do it for the masses my King!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

So Reggie is just going to go up the stage and embarrass himself in front of thousands?

Maybe one World Premiere per console(WiiU, Xbone, PS4)? Hoping a playable demo of X. Looking foward to Witcher 3.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

morenoingrato said:

So Reggie is just going to go up the stage and embarrass himself in front of thousands?

Maybe a new Bayonetta 2 demo? Nah.....

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Fusioncode said:
Pewdiepie? Smosh? Ugh.

Yeah. I think we deserve actual comedians. Did you watch last year when they showed teabagging irl. That's the sort of comedy being pushed on gamers.

Shinobi-san said:
bananaking21 said:
Shinobi-san said:

Do it for the masses my King!

too tired to do it honestly. :/ since i would have to update it with all the info and stuff its just a hassle. you know i could be masturbating in that time, you know, use my time wisely.