By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Take a Look at the Full Schedule of Tonight’s VGX Award

tbone51 said:
AZWification said:

Fingers crossed for Zelda U being the first world premier...... :'(

Its not Zelda U its going to be DK. It says a demo, there is no way its a new game. I think everybody hyped it up too much unfortunately.

There will be a demo, but that doesn't mean there can't also be a new game reveal or anything else, like a new trailer for something we've already seen.

The fact that Reggie is playing the demo narrows it down for me. I doubt he would be chosen to show off Bayonetta gameplay. I hope it's Smash Bros, we know Reggie likes playing that. Maybe there'll be a new character reveal and then he'll demo how the new character plays.

Around the Network
Shido said:
Maybe one World Premiere per console(WiiU, Xbone, PS4)? Hoping a playable demo of X. Looking foward to Witcher 3.

I'd bet that it's gonna be PS4, Xbone, Multiplat (Ps4+Xbone)

morenoingrato said:

So Reggie is just going to go up the stage and embarrass himself in front of thousands?

Well...it's Reggie. Everything he's done the last couple of years has been embarrassingly bad. So yeah, I hope you're highly anticipating another look at DK's fur.

MohammadBadir said:
If that demo part doesn't confirm that it's DKC then I don't know what does.
Nintendo fucking blew it again.

Zelda would blow the roof of, X would be a good one, so would SSB. I hope (although that's probably whats going to haapen) that they do not show DKC. That would confirm how out of touch they really are. 

Show of DK at the VGX and Zelda at aNintendo Direct with only the most hardcore Nintendo fans watching... Nintendo is the only one capable of such stupid decision.

morenoingrato said:

So Reggie is just going to go up the stage and embarrass himself in front of thousands?

Well Nintendo and embarassing themself on stage is unusual?

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
Shido said:
Maybe one World Premiere per console(WiiU, Xbone, PS4)? Hoping a playable demo of X. Looking foward to Witcher 3.

I'd bet that it's gonna be PS4, Xbone, Multiplat (Ps4+Xbone)

Yeah, thats the best bet. But I really want some new Zelda for the WiiU

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

1st hour confirmed only relevant point of the show.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

C'mon Reggie, don't disappoint like you have a lot recently (except the Link Between Worlds announcement)

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

It's 23:50 here and I have classes tomorrow. I'm not sure if I could watch or not. I'm actually excited about Smosh and Pewdiepie I like them both.

I'm going to skip this, mostly for fear of spoilers. Interested to learn about some of the premieres though...