By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playing GT6 has made me appreciate Forza 5's graphics.

Tagged games:

When it comes to overall car roster Forza 4 is still the best game especially if you add the Porsche expansion pack and if you even buy a few car packs its not even close. Even without buying any DLC Forza 4 still has the best selection of Ferrari's and Maserati's.

Around the Network

What the heck is going on with PS3's graphics this year? The Last of Us looks like an Xbox 360 launch game, and Gran Turismo 6 hardly looks better than a PS2 game. Where have the phenomenal Journey and Uncharted 3 graphics gone?

Glad there's something to appreciate about Forza 5. I was quite worried.

toastboy44562 said:F
I will get forza 6 is they add more cars/nightdriving/better graphics all around while keeping the 60fps 1080p. Forza 3 looks better than gt5/6 to be honest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkjiftFsG6c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyzkzlrpkSA

Forza 4 doesn't even look better than the GT6 demo...I have no idea what your taking about.

And Shawdowfall looks miles better than Forza 5, and any Xbox One game...I guess you think Forza 5 is so bad visually you are comparing it with a 7th gen game.

Around the Network
Cj2i3 said:
Glad there's something to appreciate about Forza 5. I was quite worried.

It is still a skipable game since Forza 6 which should come out in two years will be so much better.  Forza 2 was a skipable game also the only reason I bought it was because I got it for dirt cheap $2.99 and by that time I bought it all the DLC was dirt cheap also. 

dsage01 said:
And Shawdowfall looks miles better than Forza 5, and any Xbox One game...I guess you think Forza 5 is so bad visually you are comparing it with a 7th gen game.

I doubt anything in Shadowfall is as detailed as the cars in Autovista mode in Forza 5.  As a matter of fact the Autovista cars in Forza 4 are probably also more detailed then anything in Shadowfall.

4k1x3r said:

Oh my, it's REAL!

Chris Hu said:
dsage01 said:

I doubt anything in Shadowfall is as detailed as the cars in Autovista mode in Forza 5.  As a matter of fact the Autovista cars in Forza 4 are probably also more detailed then anything in Shadowfall.