By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does Wind Waker WiiU add anything new?

ArtofAngels said:

Thanks for that, I don't like the idea of hero mode being able to be toggled on/off. Seems very pointless.

Then dont use it....

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:

From what I just read it seems they just made the game easier. Which is terrible when you consider it was already easy.

I remember bosses would be dead at record speeds, which I absolutely hated, you collect heart pieces and build up your health throughout the game for an epic battle that never comes.

Personally I didn't read it as easier, but instead less annoying. Wind Waker was filled with annoying things later on to make up for the two lost dungeons, and awkward gameplay features because of the GC controller.

haxxy that is an awesomw quote from Nietzsche. Especially the second part with the Abgrund

Baron said:
binary solo said:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/8347-The-Legend-of-Zelda-The-Windwaker-HD

So, it's good.

Good to know.

:)

Not that ArtofAngels will ever know, because apparently a 5 minute video that is entertaining, informative and on topic is not worth watching.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

JazzB1987 said:
ArtofAngels said:

Thanks for that, I don't like the idea of hero mode being able to be toggled on/off. Seems very pointless.

Then dont use it....

That's not the point.

Around the Network

he is not informative and fun, he says Nintendo has something for everyone if you are 9 years old and from all reviews of Mario 3d world his was the very lowest rating.

Im an adult and i enjoy 3ds greatly

binary solo said:
Baron said:
binary solo said:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/8347-The-Legend-of-Zelda-The-Windwaker-HD

So, it's good.

Good to know.

:)

Not that ArtofAngels will ever know, because apparently a 5 minute video that is entertaining, informative and on topic is not worth watching.

You posted the link with no information on what I was clicking, it looked like a video review was loading.

You could have said: "Hey Art, this is a great run-down of what's new, so check it out!"

haxxiy said:
ArtofAngels said:

From what I just read it seems they just made the game easier. Which is terrible when you consider it was already easy.

I remember bosses would be dead at record speeds, which I absolutely hated, you collect heart pieces and build up your health throughout the game for an epic battle that never comes.

Personally I didn't read it as easier, but instead less annoying. Wind Waker was filled with annoying things later on to make up for the two lost dungeons, and awkward gameplay features because of the GC controller.

I see, I must have missed something though what is this "Two lost dungeons" you speak of?

ArtofAngels said:
haxxiy said:
ArtofAngels said:

I see, I must have missed something though what is this "Two lost dungeons" you speak of?

There where supposed to be 2 more dungeons, but they were cut due to lack of time.

The third dungoen was supposed to be the Water Temple on Greatfish Isle.

There was also going to be a dungeon after the wind / earth sage dungeons for the triforce parts.

The theme / assests for both these dungeons were used in future titles said Aonuma.  Which ones tho, he never went into.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
ArtofAngels said:
_crazy_man_ said:

-snip-

I can agree.  Kinda hard to prove you did the whole thing in Hero mode.

3 Heart Hero Mode Challenge is great tho!  I had a lot of fun with it.

Why do you have to prove it??

It should be to make the game more difficult for whom it is too easy. You can not win a medal or something like that. Its just playing a game more challenging. And when there is a boss you cant even beat after 20 tries, at least you have the option, to go back to normal mode for it and after it go back to Hero Mode.