By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is no one complaining about paying for PSN?

Goatseye said:
Well Netflix is free also right?

Yeah for a month, then they start charging you. It's called a trial period.

Around the Network

basic online play should be free 

but i guess theres no choice now, with all the extras you get ie the free games its ok to live with but im only buying in 3 month slots never a full years worth

psn provides free to play games that dont need subs, im not 100% sure if anyone can confirm app usage like netflix on ps3 you didnt need a subscription unlike xbox live

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Goatseye said:

It's an app that Sony puts on their consoles at no charge for it but others like to scam money and put it behind a paywall.

Because gamers still believe that they receive free games and don't understand that they already payed for the games when they purchased a PlayStation Plus - Membership!!!

Goatseye said:

Yes correct. You don't need PS+ to run apps like Netflix or games that already have a subscription plan, or free to play games.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
Goatseye said:

It's an app that Sony puts on their consoles at no charge for it but others like to scam money and put it behind a paywall.

That's not MS's fault they're not the owner.

I have a PC, I can stream it for free. XBL is a paying service, Netflix's fault.

Because its only bad when Sony isn't doing it. They will of course do everything to justify their not hating it any longer but last gen having to pay to access online was reason enough not own a 360. Now its a great reason to own a PS4 because it has all the same benefits that didn't matter when it was 360

Goatseye said:
Blood_Tears said:
Goatseye said:

That's not MS's fault they're not the owner.

I have a PC, I can stream it for free. XBL is a paying service, Netflix's fault.

How?

Yay. Looks who's back.

OT: ...Because we already did. There have even been petitions. What exactly do you want? Someone else mentioned it being "the lesser of two evils", which I completely agree with.

Why are there two versions of this thread -.-