By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Titties and Dragons: South Park Black Friday part 3.... EPIC

BasilZero said:
Just watched the episode as soon as I saw this thread.

Fricken hilarious and now I am hyped for the new season of GoT lol.

Also South Park Stick of Truth, gotta get dat on Steam :P

Confession: I've never seen GoT @__@

im hyped for stick of truth though!!

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

didn't expect bill gates to beat kaz hiari to death that is for sure

DerNebel said:
sales2099 said:

It means X1 outsold PS4 on Black Friday......

Which is important because...?

It just dawned on me that you asked to be explained why Black Friday is different then any other day in the year.

-_-

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
DerNebel said:
sales2099 said:

It means X1 outsold PS4 on Black Friday......

Which is important because...?

It just dawned on me that you asked to be explained why Black Friday is different then any other day in the year.

-_-

No, what I asked you is why it is important that MS sold more X1s than Sony PS4s, when Sony sold every PS4 they had in store anyway.

DerNebel said:
sales2099 said:

-_-

No, what I asked you is why it is important that MS sold more X1s than Sony PS4s, when Sony sold every PS4 they had in store anyway.

Because historically, Black Friday sets the tone for shopping trends in the US. I am aware the PS4 sold great the week before.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

LOL at the ending!!

But xbox won :( I'm sad bill gates killed Kaz (or whoever that was)

sales2099 said:
DerNebel said:

Because historically, Black Friday sets the tone for shopping trends in the US. I am aware the PS4 sold great the week before.

So, basically it's not important and you're just trying to create a problem for the PS4/an advantage for the X1 where there is none, thanks for wasting my time.

sales2099 said:
daredevil.shark said:
NYCrysis said:
sales2099 said:
SPOILER

I loved it when Bill Gates kicked the crap out of Kaz Hirai. :)

And that it is based on real life in that Xbox 1 did outperform PS4 on Black Friday. I know PS4 launched earlier and blew through their stock, but that is only a excuse, results are what they are.

Correct and the final outcome so far is that the ps4 has outsold xb1 everywhere worldwide

Once this guy mentioned that destiny is coming in 2013 (a month ago) and he said, this news was confirmed by local gamestop manager. Leave him be. He is behaving like an immature kid.

I never said any such thing. I don't even have Gamestops in my area. Liars are worse then non-existant immaturity.

You are right. I mixed you with another guy (who has forza, titanfall and 2 other game as sig). I am really sorry for that.

sales2099 said:
SPOILER

I loved it when Bill Gates kicked the crap out of Kaz Hirai. :)

And that it is based on real life in that Xbox 1 did outperform PS4 on Black Friday. I know PS4 launched earlier and blew through their stock, but that is only a excuse, results are what they are.

How do you know that? How do you know that the writers made Bill Gates kill Kaz because the sales were higher. Maybe they just thought it was funny that Bill Gates was such a badass. Point is, you're completely speaking out of your ass right now. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

DerNebel said:
sales2099 said:
DerNebel said:

So, basically it's not important and you're just trying to create a problem for the PS4/an advantage for the X1 where there is none, thanks for wasting my time.

Likewise you aren't even willing to concede that PS4 lost one battle despite winning the big picture.