By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Titties and Dragons: South Park Black Friday part 3.... EPIC

luvtospooge said:
sales2099 said:

The episode was about console sales on black friday, Bill Gates killed Kaz because the writers waited to see the real world sales results first.

I satyed on topic, not my fault if my post just screams "Quote ME" lol

Proof?

Google it. You are a big boy. No hard proof numbers, just surveys of thousands across multiple parts of the country that showed a pattern that X1 sold more.

Also you may google and find out that PS4 was on short supply because it blew through all of it the week earlier with its launch. A strategic blunder on Sonys part that costed them BF.

The creators of South Park delieberately waited until after Black Friday to see who won to make the end fight between Bill Gates and Kaz end accordingly.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
luvtospooge said:
sales2099 said:

The episode was about console sales on black friday, Bill Gates killed Kaz because the writers waited to see the real world sales results first.

I satyed on topic, not my fault if my post just screams "Quote ME" lol

Proof?

Google it. You are a big boy. No hard proof numbers, just surveys of thousands across multiple parts of the country that showed a pattern that X1 sold more.

Also you may google and find out that PS4 was on short supply because it blew through all of it the week earlier with its launch. A strategic blunder on Sonys part that costed them BF.

The creators of South Park delieberately waited until after Black Friday to see who won to make the end fight between Bill Gates and Kaz end accordingly.

A strategic blunder? What does it matter if Sony sells their consoles in one week or the other, fact is they are selling what they are delivering, so they are doing anything but losing right now. Really dude, if you're trying to get a rise out of people you can certainly do better.

DerNebel said:
sales2099 said:

A strategic blunder? What does it matter if Sony sells their consoles in one week or the other, fact is they are selling what they are delivering, so they are doing anything but losing right now. Really dude, if you're trying to get a rise out of people you can certainly do better.

The episode was about Black Friday......about selling more on Black Friday. I can't make this any simpler.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
DerNebel said:
sales2099 said:

The episode was about Black Friday......about selling more on Black Friday. I can't make this any simpler.

So Sony "lost" Black Friday (even though they sold more PS4s worldwide that week and have still sold more PS4s in the US overall as well) great and what does this mean now?

NYCrysis said:
sales2099 said:
SPOILER

I loved it when Bill Gates kicked the crap out of Kaz Hirai. :)

And that it is based on real life in that Xbox 1 did outperform PS4 on Black Friday. I know PS4 launched earlier and blew through their stock, but that is only a excuse, results are what they are.

Correct and the final outcome so far is that the ps4 has outsold xb1 everywhere worldwide

Once this guy mentioned that destiny is coming in 2013 (a month ago) and he said, this news was confirmed by local gamestop manager. Leave him be. He is behaving like an immature kid.

Around the Network

Hey guys, how about we talk about the show and not argue about what happened with the actual sales.

Yes, Xbone outsold ps4 Black Friday. Yes, Ps4 had low stock.
Both are successful.

Now back to South Park!!! Who died laughing at the ending?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

daredevil.shark said:
NYCrysis said:
sales2099 said:
SPOILER

I loved it when Bill Gates kicked the crap out of Kaz Hirai. :)

And that it is based on real life in that Xbox 1 did outperform PS4 on Black Friday. I know PS4 launched earlier and blew through their stock, but that is only a excuse, results are what they are.

Correct and the final outcome so far is that the ps4 has outsold xb1 everywhere worldwide

Once this guy mentioned that destiny is coming in 2013 (a month ago) and he said, this news was confirmed by local gamestop manager. Leave him be. He is behaving like an immature kid.

I never said any such thing. I don't even have Gamestops in my area. Liars are worse then non-existant immaturity.

DerNebel said:
sales2099 said:

So Sony "lost" Black Friday (even though they sold more PS4s worldwide that week and have still sold more PS4s in the US overall as well) great and what does this mean now?

It means X1 outsold PS4 on Black Friday......

On topic......I laughed at Bill gates tatoos, the RIP Steve Jobs and MS DOS was pretty funny

sales2099 said:

It means X1 outsold PS4 on Black Friday......

Which is important because...?