By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sell your Xbox one on eBay and you will lose

Bought a Xbox one from Walmart for $529 solely on eBay for $680 with free shipping.

I paid eBay $68 thats 10 percent off the sale. paid PayPal  $19.84 thats 3% transaction charge.

The Xbox one weighs 17 pounds in the box it cost me $44 for shipping and handling.

I made less than $6  on the transaction  so how is it people are selling them for $570 on average sale on eBay today and making money?  

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=xbox+one+console&_sop=1

EBay is making  more money than Microsoft or Sony on Xbox one or even PlayStation 4 sales

Around the Network

LOL @ game scaplers

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

EBay is a ripoff and I will never sell anything on it

find the richest neighborhood nearby, go to that areas section on craigslist. Sell it to some rich fuck spoiling his kids.

ebay gets nothing, Paypal gets nothing, shipping is either your gas or nothing if you convince him to pick it up.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Hold on guys, this violin is way too big, let me quickly run off and get my really, really tiny one.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
tuscaniman99 said:
EBay is a ripoff and I will never sell anything on it

You can sell anything on ebay and make money easy, I do all the time.  This is just showing the stupidity of console scalpers.

Yep and I was stupid enough to follow them should've kept my Xbox one

That's why I'm never going to sell a new product on ebay ever. It's good for selling old stuff you aren't going to use anymore. If you ever do something like that again, make them pay for shipping, or use craigslist. Netted $125 for my PS4.

Well you began wrong by buying a Xbone, how did you expected for it to turn out??? Thank god Xbone is not locked on used anymore...

I was half joking.

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Should have sold a picture of the box, heard that works well.

Seriously though, my pity could hardly be any smaller. You didn't make much money trying to fuck people over, tough luck.