By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sell your Xbox one on eBay and you will lose

famousringo said:
Hold on guys, this violin is way too big, let me quickly run off and get my really, really tiny one.

Reminded me of spongebob :p

Around the Network

eBay is a rip, that place has gone to the dogs.

DamnTastic said:
famousringo said:
Hold on guys, this violin is way too big, let me quickly run off and get my really, really tiny one.

Reminded me of spongebob :p

its actually a reference to reservoir dogs, tarantinos first big movie. spongebob tends to reference lots.of adult things

theprof00 said:

its actually a reference to reservoir dogs, tarantinos first big movie. spongebob tends to reference lots.of adult things

I wasn't born when that movie came out. So never seen it. I'll put it on my to-watchlist ;)

ebay takes way too big a cut from sales.
I've stopped using it for the longest time as a seller.
I still buy stuff off of it, but rarely sell anymore.

Around the Network

I sold my ps4 on Gumtree which is a local (australian) online classisfied advertising thing aimed more at local pickups than mail orders. they take nothing (unless you use added features)...made 400 bucks profit. Just so nobody thinks Im a dirty scalper, I hadn't planned to do this. I preordered a ps4 and decided I didn't want it just yet but the guy at the shop told me I should still pick it up and flog it on ebay as they are in high demand...i wasn't sure it'd work but I figured in the end I'd be stuck (at worst) with a console I would still want to buy in the future anyway, so what's to lose.
But yes, I despise ebay, esp since they introduced their dreaded final seller fees (I didn't know that if you had an ebay store you could avoid this fee...I was told you then had to sell something like 100 items or more per month to avoid the fee. Anyone know if this, or something similar sounding, is true?)

No offense, but not going to lie, I think this is funny.

Xbox one sold $525

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-Xbox-One-Day-One-2013-Model-500-GB-Black-Console-/291033622664?pt=Video_Games&hash=item43c2f4a888

jaddow said:
Xbox one sold $525

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-Xbox-One-Day-One-2013-Model-500-GB-Black-Console-/291033622664?pt=Video_Games&hash=item43c2f4a888

lol dude is gonna lose money

I made 90 off of mine and Paypal tried to charge me and I called them and told them I was not informed of their charges. They gave me all my money back. Also Ebay didn't charge me anything because it was my first sale. However I agree not really worth it if you got to pay out everywhere.

I did get 3 Xbox One DAY ONE EDITIONS. However my mom, family decided to chip in and give it to my sister and her husband for a Christmas gift. So it's going to be a nice Christmas for them. Now I can kick the shit out of my brother in law. My brother also has one and we have been going ham.