By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HW UP! Global UK SW UP! 30th November 2013

acdcste said:
S.Peelman said:

I'd hate to say "I told you so", but anyone spewing words during the last couple of weeks about the 3DS not destroying everything in it's path this holiday should start eating crow now. You know who you are ...

EDIT: Better yet, my prediction of the 3DS beating every 8th gen console in the US combined has also come true. With 20k to spare even!

You have clearly missed the memo mate. The 3ds is doomed. Were you not aware of this?

I've been getting so many 'doomed' memo's of late, it's likely I missed this one .

Around the Network
Rychussnik said:
leo-j said:
Tablets are killing nintendos handheld sales , and basically murdered vita

How? those 3ds sales are crazy, and the lack of vita sales is sony's fault...

tablets also can do more things then nintendo's handheld, but then again according to leo that doesn't count of course

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

BOW DOWN TO THE 3DS! And PS4 in Europe. But yeah, I am expecting the 3DS to be adjusted down, unfortunately. Maybe a little bit, though.

What a nice hold from ALBW. IIRC, wasn't there someone who said that ALBW wouldn't sell more than 700k units lifetime in the U.S.?

Just Dance is starting to explode. Wii U sales.. eh, don't know right now.

Overall, what a great week.

ds numbers have allways been insane during BF

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I read on here that they were keeping PS4 off the racks so there were more for black Friday week. If so why the ok PS4 sales?

Around the Network

don't know, but is it possible, that XBone can reach level of past Wii U sales? Looks extremely low to me. o.o

Wow the ps4 has in 2 weeks outsold the Wii-U's entire YTD sales (and thats without a ps4 launch in japan) thats something else it's a good thing the 3ds is doing so good cause the rest of the nintendo family is otherwise looking a little shook by comparison.

kirby007 said:
Rychussnik said:
leo-j said:
Tablets are killing nintendos handheld sales , and basically murdered vita

How? those 3ds sales are crazy, and the lack of vita sales is sony's fault...

tablets also can do more things then nintendo's handheld, but then again according to leo that doesn't count of course

Tablets are just a different industry.   They are just the new laptops, and no one ever compared laptops to game boy sales.  If you like tablet games, then good for you but no one gets a tablet just to game.

Shortiloe said:
don't know, but is it possible, that XBone can reach level of past Wii U sales? Looks extremely low to me. o.o

I have been saying this for a while.  Xbone is going to do horribly next year, atleast just as bad as the Wii U in 2013.   Wii U will have an awesome lineup.  PS4 is in really high demand and is cheaper.  On top of all that Xbones are already going for about retail price on ebay,` while pS4's are 200 bucks over.  All the signs of a massive downturn in sales are starting to show already.

Looks good but those 360 #s seem a bit high