By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - As a hardcore Nintendo fan, I demand that Nintendo caters to us

Sounds legit

Around the Network

The question is why is everyone talking about graphics, no1 die so in snes era. I never heard hardcore gamers talk that way, in fact i still believe amiga had better graphics than nes.

Why do people now care about, i honestly think its the work of ingenious spin doctors. Sony and Microsoft....

Didnt read the ret before posting lol

I thought with the Wii U, Nintendo was catering to you guys.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

a rol thread, awesome. tagged for later reading

Came in expected a nice real thread. Then i saw the op :(.

I douby ninty fans would buy games for 200 $

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Arius Dion said:

It appeared that way at first, but then it turned out that the system was going to be underpowered and would launch with casual games. The basic idea was right, it's just that the execution was horrible for the aforementioned reasons.

I see. Well whatever they are doing its obviously working..Its breaking records.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Arius Dion said:

So they said, though I don't remember a lot of core gamers screaming, "give us a tablet controller!"

As a Nintendo fan myself I can say that 1080p at 60fps simply isnt good enough when we see what the true next gen systems are capable of.

I want experiences like Ryse and Knack on my Nintendo consoles.

Your post sums everything up. Don't forget that with better graphics, we'll need games with more shades of brown and grey and blood. Much more blood. Price isn't a problem, since we need better resolution to handle 4K games and everything, since that's the most important thing to have. Also, Nintendo's been skipping on hardcore controllers, drop everything that isn't what we had for 10 years or so in controllers and make one with that. Nintendo could learn with those chinese 3rd party companies on how to make nice controllers based off existing ones.

Wasn't convinced until I saw the suggested price for games. Winning strategy confirmed.