By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer!

pezus said:
Who will play the other 3 sinister guys?

We need to wait until movie 3/4 for that

And to everyone who thinks there are to many villains. I don't see any of them dying in this movie, perhaps Harry Osborn but that's it. Most of them will return in part 3 which is in pre-production already and part 4 will probably be the epic showdown. And then there'll be (not confirmed), a dedicated movie with Venom.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
pezus said:
d21lewis said:
saw mysterio's head, rhino's horn, doc ock's tentacles, vulture's wings, and electro's pinky (it's very well hidden). And Harry will likely become the green goblin. should be fun.

Where's mysterio?

-What is all this?

-The Future.

*Mysterio raises out of water*

That was Electro..

elazz said:
pezus said:
Who will play the other 3 sinister guys?

We need to wait until movie 3/4 for that

And to everyone who thinks there are to many villains. I don't see any of them dying in this movie, perhaps Harry Osborn but that's it. Most of them will return in part 3 which is in pre-production already and part 4 will probably be the epic showdown. And then there'll be (not confirmed), a dedicated movie with Venom.

At some point in the series, Gwen Stacy HAS to die.  I figure we'll just get Electro and Rhino in this one.  Doctor Octopus and Green Goblin are the big Spidey villains.  They shouldn't get buried amongst the crowd.  

jlmurph2 said:
d21lewis said:
pezus said:
d21lewis said:
saw mysterio's head, rhino's horn, doc ock's tentacles, vulture's wings, and electro's pinky (it's very well hidden). And Harry will likely become the green goblin. should be fun.

Where's mysterio?

-What is all this?

-The Future.

That was Electro..

yup electro

taus90 said:
jlmurph2 said:
d21lewis said:
pezus said:
d21lewis said:

Where's mysterio?

-What is all this?

-The Future.

That was Electro..

yup electro

Really?  Well, I'm watching on a cell phone.  His head does look super round.  I'll have to watch it again when I get home.

Around the Network

Wow, you nerds are impossible to please.

This looked AMAZING to me and quite the ramp up from the first one. I'm excited!

Darth Tigris said:

This looked AMAZING to me and quite the ramp up from the first one. I'm excited!

agree just going by the trailer it looks freaking amazing.. dont know abt the story part but the presentation and visual is top notch..

Darth Tigris said:

Hey.. We watched X-men 3, Spider-man 3, Fantastic Four etc.. Marvel movies from fox are hit or miss.. There is no inbetween.. We have the right to be skeptical

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I thought TAS was reasonably good, and I have high hopes for the sequel. Will definitely check it out.

NiKKoM said:
Darth Tigris said:

Hey.. We watched X-men 3, Spider-man 3, Fantastic Four etc.. Marvel movies from fox are hit or miss.. There is no inbetween.. We have the right to be skeptical

Spider-Man's movie rights are owned by Sony Pictures.