By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer!

Hmm... At least it was slightly different that most modern trailers. Instead of BOOM --> fade to black, it was fade to black --> BOOM.

Other than that, explosions, which is important for the international market. Explosions don't get lost in translation.

Around the Network

Did not like the first one. Will watch second at a rent box.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Sinister six incoming. Hype as fuck.

Carl2291 said:
Love the suit in this one.

Looks like its gonna be fun at least. Looking forward to the eventual introduction of the Sinister Six. Will be interesting to see if theyre gonna try the original lineup or go for a new lineup.

Would prefer a proper Venom/Carnage film though.

Exactly! They didn't do Venom justice in the second movie, and the symbiots are one of my favourite nemesis of Spidermam.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

The first one was pretty alright, but this one just doesn't look good to me.
I still can't help but laugh when I see jamie fox in this movie..
And harry looks sorely miscast.

I still dig the actor playing peter though.

Around the Network

Is it just me, or does Spiderman look more cartoonish in this trailer than the first movie? The trailer otherwise looks great and I'm looking forward to seeing the movie, but it does seem like they may have given too much away from the trailer.

After suffering through Raimi's awful Spider-Man films, the reboot was passable with at least a solid cast. I still think this looks okay at best as be waiting a long time for my favorite hero to get a good one someday.

How shit next gen graphics looks amazing (pun intended) and its made by Sony so its a ps4 exclusive. :D

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

saw mysterio's head, rhino's horn, doc ock's tentacles, vulture's wings, and electro's pinky (it's very well hidden). And Harry will likely become the green goblin. should be fun.

pezus said:
d21lewis said:
saw mysterio's head, rhino's horn, doc ock's tentacles, vulture's wings, and electro's pinky (it's very well hidden). And Harry will likely become the green goblin. should be fun.

Where's mysterio?

-What is all this?

-The Future.

*Mysterio raises out of water*