By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are you going to buy as a xmas gift for your girlfriend ?

huum?

Girlfriend ?? Is that a rare pokemon? 64 100.00%

Total:64
Weedlab said:
Bananas and flea powder.

Sexy.

@OP Are you implying that there are no girls on the Chartz? Because there are... Trashleg is around... at times...

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

brendude13 said:
Big box-a-nothin'.

Yup, I'm that inadequate.

I went a little overboard. I got her Skylanders Swap Force, Peanuts Holiday Collection blu-ray set, and tickets to No Man's Land & Waiting for Godot on Broadway.

Building her a computer :p Been meaning to do it for ages, so Christmas seemed like a good opportunity ^^

A pair of gloves?

Around the Network
soulfly666 said:
FrancisNobleman said:

Share your ideas of how you pretend to surprise your lady, or boyfriend, whatever grinds your gears.

Mine (girl) is gonna get a Moleskine notebook and a custom engraved pen. She writes a lot, so I guess it fits. 

That's a pretty cool gift!  I'm going with jewelry.

Mine's against the society imposed value of minerals like diamond, pearls and all sorts of "precious" metals like gold and silver. She says she can't imagine prowdly hearing something on her ears that means something because other people say so and probably are blood diamonds. A bit extreme, but I kind of agree with her.

That's why I would get a spanking if I gifted jewelry lol.

A 3ds she loves nintendo.

My girlfriend gets a XBox One with Ryse, Forza, Assassin's Creed 4, CoD and Dead Rising 3

bought my bf a watch :) i saw his amazon account and i would love my gift from him :) this xmas would be awesome!

Sex Toy, but not for the reasons you might expect.