By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are you going to buy as a xmas gift for your girlfriend ?

huum?

Girlfriend ?? Is that a rare pokemon? 64 100.00%

Total:64

Share your ideas of how you pretend to surprise your lady, or boyfriend, whatever grinds your gears.

Mine (girl) is gonna get a Moleskine notebook and a custom engraved pen. She writes a lot, so I guess it fits. 

Around the Network

a new sandwich toaster... Which i'll get her when shopping in London around xmas

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Bananas and flea powder.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

NiKKoM said:
a new sandwich toaster... Which i'll get her when shopping in London around xmas

Thats romantic x)

Big box-a-nothin'.

Around the Network

Well, it was going to be a homemade pillow made with fleece pillow fabric...but I ordered the item a couple days ago and now they have told me they are out of stock... :(

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
FrancisNobleman said:

Share your ideas of how you pretend to surprise your lady, or boyfriend, whatever grinds your gears.

Mine (girl) is gonna get a Moleskine notebook and a custom engraved pen. She writes a lot, so I guess it fits. 

That's a pretty cool gift!  I'm going with jewelry.

FrancisNobleman said:

That's a fine gift, last year I was also thinking of a Moleskine notebook, but I went for a wallet. This year tho, I might pick the notebook, and probably a Murakami novel too.

soulfly666 said:
FrancisNobleman said:

That's a pretty cool gift!  I'm going with jewelry.

Likewise.  Swarovski crystal earrings, a fluffy house coat, and some smaller items.

It's all about the game.