By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Reveals ID@Xbox Devs TONS of games coming to Xbox One!

It will be so funny if certain people start saying how great indie games are all of a sudden.

Around the Network

Good news for gamers like me. Bad news for fanboys who cant afford more than one system. lol.

Dr.Grass said:
It will be so funny if certain people start saying how great indie games are all of a sudden.

Get this straight, noone said indies were bad. We were all upset that Sony promised some crazy announcements for Gamescom and it was all indies. Saying you have the most powerful console ever and then showing 14 games you can play on PS2 is not a fun conference.

But Indies hate Xbox One.

Welcome Indie devs. Ill play some games, but AAA's are what I mainly play. Still a few Indie games have been fun. Looks like Xbox Live and its Pedigree will remain from the 360 days.

Dr.Grass said:

I'm pretty sure you know that Xbox 360 sold and supported more Indies and Arcade games than Sony and Nintendo.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
Dr.Grass said:

I'm pretty sure you know that Xbox 360 sold and supported more Indies and Arcade games than Sony and Nintendo.

You mean no-one here has seen the indiestation 4 hate bandwagon cruising by?

lol. ok.

And I live with indie devs and know what they think. You'd be surprised. They're also not so hot on PS4 as you might think. Not as easy to get support etc. as is being touted. But definitely they're more favourable to PS (especially Vita) than anything else console-wise.

Xbox One needs the Indy devs. I still believe that they will be the ones who will take Kinect and show its true potential.

Oh but somebody said Project spark was the dev kit Microsoft was talking about.......TheProf00 on this site not even 24 hours ago.......

@Op this is great news. Glad to see Microsoft making good news. Sony and Microsoft just keeps pushing each other to make one another better :)

Anyone who thought MS didn't have a plan for indie developers should punch themselves :). They always had a plan but it seems their focus was: first show the media capabilities of the console, next the retail games and finally the indie program.

Really looking forward to what double fine can do!

daredevil.shark said:
Good news for gamers like me. Bad news for fanboys who cant afford more than one system. lol.

haven't found the word 'exclusive' yet, but maybe if i continue to search...?

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse