By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who are you new people?

I was planning on making a thread like this as well been seeing alot of new accounts(or alts) and some users I've never seen with 07 08 dates, this new gen is bringing everyone out!

Around the Network

I stumbled on to this site when I was trying to find out how vita was selling worldwide and started lurking in february this year, coincided with a bit of a return of my interest in gaming around late last year. Stuck around, figured that there were plenty of nice folks on here and joined up last month

First forum I've ever joined, having fun so far XD

theprof00 said:
Rychussnik said:
i've been a lurker since the Vita was announced (it''s a shame it's sales are shit), but i made an account in march, but have only recently started using it more.

Hi rych. I noticed you recently on some post you made that I thought was good. Then I noticed that your name is similar to a member who said they were leaving "richardhutnik". So, that got me to remember you. Anyway, fellow vita fan, I share your pain. It really is a remarkable system. What's your favorite games so far?

For me, I play a lot of hotshots, p4, and that indie ghost party game whatever it's called...corpse something. I also love downloading games on ps+ and putting them on. Recently got but still need to add galaga, pinball, wipeout, the megaman x remake, and hotline miami. If you get a chance, download that game. It's awesome.

i already did, osm game. my favorite games on the system would have to be: Gravity Rush, Soul Sacrifice, and Unit 13 (my first platinum!) 

Hopefully Sony can turn the vita around with a more continuous stream of AAA games, and some solid advertising.

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

I registered more than a year and half now, when Vita launched I guess. It was mainly because of it that i came by.

pezus said:
Hello, I am pezus. Been a lurker for the longest time but finally decided to start posting regularly around the time PS4 was announced.

In my opinion, you, Kowenicki, and ethomaz are the greatest users on this site 

Me gusta queso 

Around the Network
Kongfucius said:
I stumbled on to this site when I was trying to find out how vita was selling worldwide and started lurking in february this year, coincided with a bit of a return of my interest in gaming around late last year. Stuck around, figured that there were plenty of nice folks on here and joined up last month

My story is almost identical to yours, it's an awesome forum that never gets old :D

Me gusta queso 

pezus said:
Hello, I am pezus. Been a lurker for the longest time but finally decided to start posting regularly around the time PS4 was announced.

How can I have missed the fact that you have 40.000 posts?!?! That's insane!

I found this site when LA Noire released. I was amazed to see actual figures. I visited often to read gamrReviews and general news from the left side of the homepage. As the Wii U launch grew closer I began noticing the forums more until I finally joined. I come from the FXP scene of old where message boards were used to share software on public servers we scanned. Vgc takes me back to the old sense of community i had back then but mostly now it's a place where I come to feel horrible because it's become wxw.wiiudoomz.com.

Rychussnik said:
Kongfucius said:

My story is almost identical to yours, it's an awesome forum that never gets old :D

I know XD

I like that it's smaller than say GAF, you kind of feel that you know more people better, especially because there's plenty of good personalities on here

I was a lurker, until one day I decided to chime in on the post holiday adjustments

One mod didnt like it when I said "waiting for the adjustments" in some thread, banned me, his reason: ATTACKING THE SITE ... the horror, how dare I question the numbers!

and now it seems commonplace to say they're unreliable, even for mods