By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT6 Launch Event Reveals X2014, Intro Movie, January Update, DeltaWing & More

Tagged games:

I actually plan on going to work early, so I can leave early and get this game. I just wish I could use the PS4 controller with it.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Aldro said:

This is exactly what he wrote:

"I have been playing for about 6 hours of GT6 today plus a couple of hours last night. I've only played it with the DS3 thus far and i am not impressed at all. It feels stiff, stiff and... stiff.

But yeah, to judge a semi-sim after only having driven understeered minibusses around several japaneese racing maps is unfair to say the least. Hence why I don't judge it, yet. Tomorrow, I'll be setting up the playseat + logitech g27 and play fo ranother 6-8 hours. On wednesday, ill continue playing as I plan on spending around 30 hours before I grade the game. Review will be up at 09:00 in the morning (GMT+1) on friday."

I want to read what he thinks after play with the G27.

Is he the same guy of the GT5 review?

http://www.gamereactor.eu/reviews/5664/

Yepp thats him! Will keep you posted :D I follow his blog haha

Guys I'm watching the Inside Sim Racing first hour gameplay I want to play this right now... I need.

ethomaz said:
Guys I'm watching the Inside Sim Racing first hour gameplay I want to play this right now... I need.

Watching it too xD at 46 min, but not sure if ill buy the game :>

Aldro said:

I had some laughs with the Fit jokes... "you already have money to another Fit"

BTW the carrer mode is way more structed than GT5... more like GT4.

Around the Network

Somebody on GAF found that... the same wheel used by Inside Sim Racing.... a $600 wheel.

http://www.microcenter.com/product/355399/T500RS_Racing_Wheel_for_PS3

$150 - biggest deal

I need to live in US

ethomaz said:

Aldro said:

I want GT4s career back. GT5 was kinda lacking in cool content there. I loved the idea of country and manufacturer specific events. 

Hopefully GT6 has a better career than GT5. Also did I read that they got rid of used cars and all cars can be bought new?? So many cars I struggled to find in GT5

ethomaz said:

Aldro said:

Wow how did you get banned? I am a bit worried about GT6 after reading some impressions from people who got it early. Some worrying things still in career mode (AI, rolling starts, chase the rabbit racing, lack of variety and championsips)

ethomaz said:
Aldro said:
GameReactor Swe's Chief Editor said he's spent 6 hours with GT6 and so far he's disappointed and repeats because its "stiff, stiff, stiff" (hes a huge racing sim fan)

What means "stiff, stiff, stiff"?

has he ever driven a race car.

there is no bump creves crack in the road that my ass does not feel due to my supras coils.

Fk me 4 days left didn't realise.