By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT6 Launch Event Reveals X2014, Intro Movie, January Update, DeltaWing & More

Tagged games:

ktay95 said:

Da fuck, it comes out Friday. usually this is done to hide crap game scores (Aliens Colonial Marines for an example). Why would Sony do this.

Oh well still hyped, theres no way Im not picking this up day 1

I don't know why they are doing that.

BTW I have preordered it but they needs one or two days to sent it to me... so if I get lucky the game arrives in Saturday morning in my home.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

ktay95 said:

Da fuck, it comes out Friday. usually this is done to hide crap game scores (Aliens Colonial Marines for an example). Why would Sony do this.

I don't know why they are doing that.

BTW I have preordered it but they needs one or two days to sent it to me... so if I get lucky the game arrives in Saturday morning in my home.

that sucks, I will be standing out the fornt of my local EB before it opens waiting impatiently to pick up 2 Limited edtions =D will then proceed to play for 24 hours straight

ktay95 said:

that sucks, I will be standing out the fornt of my local EB before it opens waiting impatiently to pick up 2 Limited edtions =D will then proceed to play for 24 hours straight

We didn't get the limited edition here... only the standard with the Ayrton Senna sig.

I preodered because the 25 exclusive cars

ethomaz said:

ktay95 said:

We didn't get the limited edition here... only the standard with the Ayrton Senna sig.

I preodered because the 25 exclusive cars

wait you get the cars with the standard edition?? over here you need to buy the LE to get 20 free cars, the other 5 are a preorder bonus. Also 1mil credits, steelbook and paint chips/suit/helmet etc. with the LE

ktay95 said:
ethomaz said:
pezus said:
Insane Vision GT concepts. When does the review embargo lift?

Friday.

The Last of Us came out on a Friday as did Tearaway.

Around the Network

ktay95 said:

wait you get the cars with the standard edition?? over here you need to buy the LE to get 20 free cars, the other 5 are a preorder bonus. Also 1mil credits, steelbook and paint chips/suit/helmet etc. with the LE

Yeap... preorder bonus but no 1m credits.

DLC Exclusivo para a Pré Venda: (Exclusive DLC for Preorders)
- 25 carros com melhorias e enfeites especiais (25 cars)
- Carrocerias (bodywork)
- Uniformes de Corrida (racing uniforms)
- Adesivos de pinturas personalizadas (personalized color chips)

http://store.sony.com.br/br/site/catalog/ProductDisplay.jsp?stockType=A&parentCatId=cat20012&ref=catalogue&category=dvd&ProductCount=1&tabNum=1&id=GRAN+TURISMO+6+-+PS3

ktay95 said:
ethomaz said:
pezus said:
Insane Vision GT concepts. When does the review embargo lift?

Friday.

day one update could be reason.

anniversary edition pre-ordered last week, i know it seems a bit late but the pre-order bonus and AE version was just too good to pass up on, 9am friday morning can't come quick enough but i know there will be many sleepless nights once i get it, dusting the DFGT ready for GT6, anyone who want to add me my PSN id is GFR-MENTAL-1977, look forward to racing with you.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

GameReactor Swe's Chief Editor said he's spent 6 hours with GT6 and so far he's disappointed and repeats because its "stiff, stiff, stiff" (hes a huge racing sim fan)