By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT6 Launch Event Reveals X2014, Intro Movie, January Update, DeltaWing & More

Tagged games:

Just bought my GT6 Senna Edition.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Aldro said:
GameReactor Swe's Chief Editor said he's spent 6 hours with GT6 and so far he's disappointed and repeats because its "stiff, stiff, stiff" (hes a huge racing sim fan)

What means "stiff, stiff, stiff"?

You can use Custom Names... great.

Edit - I'm getthing that right... they did a tutorial race at start maybe to install the game while you learn to play (newbies) or have some fun (fans).

ethomaz said:
Aldro said:
GameReactor Swe's Chief Editor said he's spent 6 hours with GT6 and so far he's disappointed and repeats because its "stiff, stiff, stiff" (hes a huge racing sim fan)

As in the gameplay/physics is stiff => Not realistic, I suppose.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

This is exactly what he wrote:

"I have been playing for about 6 hours of GT6 today plus a couple of hours last night. I've only played it with the DS3 thus far and i am not impressed at all. It feels stiff, stiff and... stiff.

But yeah, to judge a semi-sim after only having driven understeered minibusses around several japaneese racing maps is unfair to say the least. Hence why I don't judge it, yet. Tomorrow, I'll be setting up the playseat + logitech g27 and play fo ranother 6-8 hours. On wednesday, ill continue playing as I plan on spending around 30 hours before I grade the game. Review will be up at 09:00 in the morning (GMT+1) on friday."

The tutorial race sky is something AMAZING.

Aldro said:

This is exactly what he wrote:

"I have been playing for about 6 hours of GT6 today plus a couple of hours last night. I've only played it with the DS3 thus far and i am not impressed at all. It feels stiff, stiff and... stiff.

But yeah, to judge a semi-sim after only having driven understeered minibusses around several japaneese racing maps is unfair to say the least. Hence why I don't judge it, yet. Tomorrow, I'll be setting up the playseat + logitech g27 and play fo ranother 6-8 hours. On wednesday, ill continue playing as I plan on spending around 30 hours before I grade the game. Review will be up at 09:00 in the morning (GMT+1) on friday."

I want to read what he thinks after play with the G27.

Is he the same guy of the GT5 review?

http://www.gamereactor.eu/reviews/5664/

GAF always on spot.

Aldro said:
ethomaz said:
Aldro said:

As in the gameplay/physics is stiff => Not realistic, I suppose.

Really odd seeming as everyone else who has played with Gt6 said the physics are the best on console ever, even up there witht eh best PC sims with aids off.