By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your favorite joke?

You're missing his point, MrMarc

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

Shamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't Have a lot of money. Between them, they could only raise the staggering sum of one Euro.

Murphy said 'Hang on, I have an idea.'

He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage.

Shamus said 'Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money left at all!'

Murphy replied, 'Don't worry - just follow me.'

He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints of Guinness and two glasses of Jamieson Whisky.

Shamus said 'Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!'

Murphy replied, with a smile. 'Don't ! Worry, I have a plan, Cheers!'

They downed their drinks. Murphy said, 'OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you go on your knees and put it in your mouth.'

The barman noticed them, went berserk, and threw them out.

They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk, all for free.

At the tenth pub Shamus said 'Murphy - I don't think I can do any more of this. I'm drunk and me knees are killin me!'

Murphy said, 'How do you think I feel? I lost the sausage in the third pub.

Joeron said:
Shamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't Have a lot of money. Between them, they could only raise the staggering sum of one Euro.

Murphy said 'Hang on, I have an idea.'

He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage.

Shamus said 'Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money left at all!'

Murphy replied, 'Don't worry - just follow me.'

He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints of Guinness and two glasses of Jamieson Whisky.

Shamus said 'Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!'

Murphy replied, with a smile. 'Don't ! Worry, I have a plan, Cheers!'

They downed their drinks. Murphy said, 'OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you go on your knees and put it in your mouth.'

The barman noticed them, went berserk, and threw them out.

They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk, all for free.

At the tenth pub Shamus said 'Murphy - I don't think I can do any more of this. I'm drunk and me knees are killin me!'

Murphy said, 'How do you think I feel? I lost the sausage in the third pub.

Oh man, that was a crazy one! Nice job Joeron

Little Red Riding Hood was walking through the woods when, suddenly, the Big Bad Wolf jumped out from behind a tree and, holding a sword to her throat, said, "Red, I'm going to screw your brains out!"

Little Red Riding Hood calmly reached into her picnic basket and pulled out a .44 magnum and pointed it at him and said, "No, you' re not. You're going to eat me, just like it says in the book."

It was the first day of the school year and the shop teacher was surprised to see a rather "princess-like" young lady sitting in the front row of the classroom.

Her name was Judy and she was the only girl to sign up for the woodworking shop class that term. The shop teacher asked her if she was sure she was in the right class, and Judy assured him that she was.

The teacher then said, "This course may be a bit outof your league. Do you have any experience at all working with tools?"

"What exactly do you mean?" replied Judy.

"Well, what's the difference between a nail, a screw and a bolt?" the shop teacher asked.

Judy pondered the question for a moment, then replied, "Well, I can't rightly say as I know, 'cause I ain't never been 'bolted'.

Around the Network
Mistershine said:
@sienster
It wasn't meant as an insult, sorry if it came across that way.

No problem, I was probably a bit harsh too.

I like this thread, there are some really funny jokes here! My favourite one comes from SuperDave until now.

And now let's see if you people like Swiss jokes. I don't know if it works via PC and in english, but when a friend told me this one, I couldn't stop laughing:

A girl comes to a preacher to confess her sins. She tells him that she called someone a son of a bitch. The preacher then says that this is bad and asks her why she did that. She answers: "Well he touched me." The preacher touches her arm and asks: "Like this?" She says: "Yes, and he also touched my breasts". The preacher touches her breasts and asks her if the other guy did it like that, and she answers yes. Then the preacher touches her vagina and asks: "Did he also do this?" She answers: "Yes, and he also had sex with me". Then, the preacher fucks her. When he has finished, he says: "Well, but that's still no reason to call someone a son of a bitch." The girl: "Yes, but after we had sex, he told me that he has AIDS!" The preacher: "What a son of a bitch!!!"

Maybe a little offensive, but after all those racist jokes I think this one is rather tame

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

My jokes are all racist. I don't need anyone getting upset, so I'll keep em to myself.

A cajun man named Bernard Gautreaux decided he wanted to have sex. He got in his pirogue and paddled up to the city. He went up to a brothel in New Orleans, and asked the madame for some lovin'. She sent him up to a nice woman with a mustache so Gautreaux would feel at home.

He and the prostitute were negotiating for things an prices. The lady suggested 69, and since Gautreaux was a creative guy, he decided to try it even though he'd never heard of it.

The prostitute assumed the position. As they were getting into it, she realized she'd eaten red beans and rice for dinner with cayenne pepper. She had to fart, so she did.

Gautreaux, disgusted at this, jumped up and was mad.

The prostitute apologized, and said that she wouldn't do it again if they restarted.

Gautreaux said, "OK."

So after another few minutes in the position, the girl has to fart again. She holds back as long as she can, then farts in Gautreaux's face hard.

He jumped up, and started putting his clothes on.

The prostitute asked him to try again, and he said, "I'd like to, but I can't take 67 more of those."

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for six days. Eventually, Gabriel the archangel found him, resting on the seventh day. He inquired of God, "Where have you been?"

God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds, "Look Gabriel, look what I've made." Archangel Gabriel looked puzzled and said, "What is it?"

"It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a great place of balance."

"Balance?" inquired Gabriel, still confused.

God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth, "For example, Northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth while Southern Europe is going to be poor; the Middle East over there will be a hot spot. God continued, pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot and arid while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."

The Archangel, impressed by Gods work, then pointed to a large land mass and inquired "What's that one?"

"Ah," said God. "That's Wisconsin, the most glorious place on Earth. There's beautiful lakes, rivers, streams and an exquisite shore-line along the largest of the Great Lakes. The people from Wisconsin are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous and they're going to be found traveling the world. They'll be extremely sociable, hard-working and high-achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as diplomats and carriers of peace. I'm also going to give them a super-human, undefeatable football team who will be admired and feared by all who come across them."

Gabriel gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed. "What about balance, God? You said there will be BALANCE!"

God replied wisely. "Wait until you see the loud-mouth bastards I'm putting next to them in Minnesota."

The Vikings challenged the Packers to an ice-fishing contest. When it came time for weigh-in, the Packers had 100 lbs. of fish and the Vikings had zero. The Vikings demanded a rematch for the next Saturday. This time the Packers came in with 200 lbs. of fish and the Vikings had zero.

The Vikings decided the Packers must be cheating so they demanded another rematch and sent a spy dressed in green and yellow to check it out. This time the Packers came in with 300 lbs. of fish and the Vikings STILL had zero.

The Vikings then asked their spy if the Packers were cheating.

"Hell yes, they're cheating. They're drilling holes in the ice!!"

A man from Illinois decided to write a book about churches around the country. He started by flying to San Francisco, and started working east from there. Going to a very large church, he began taking photographs and making notes.

He spotted a golden telephone on the vestibule wall and was intrigued with a sign which read "$10,000 a minute." Seeking out the pastor he asked about the phone. The pastor answered that this golden phone is, in fact, a direct line to Heaven and if he pays the price he can talk directly to God. The man thanked the pastor and continued on his way.

As he continued to visit churches in Denver, Des Moines, Dubuque, St. Louis, Chicago, even east to Raleigh and Gary and he found more phones, with the same sign, and got the same answer from each pastor.

Finally, he arrived in Wisconsin. Upon entering a church in West Allis he saw the usual golden telephone. But THIS time, the sign read "Calls: 25 cents'! . Fascinated, he asked to talk to the pastor.

"Reverend, I have been in cities all across the country and in each church, I have found this golden telephone and have been told it is a direct line to Heaven and that I could talk to God, but, in the other churches the cost was $10,000 a minute. Your sign reads 25 cents a call. Why?"

The pastor, smiling, replied, "Son, you're in Wisconsin now. This is God's country...it's a local call."

Four guys are driving cross-country together. One is from Idaho, one from Iowa, one from Illinois and one from Wisconsin.
A bit down the road, the man from Idaho starts to pull potatoes from his bag and throws them out the window.
The man from Iowa turns to him and asks, "What the hell are you doing?"
The man from Idaho says, "Man, we have so many of these damned things in Idaho, they're laying around on the ground - I'm sick of looking at them!"
A few miles further down the road, the man from Iowa begins pulling ears of corn from his bag and throwing them out the window.
The man from Wisconsin asks "What are you doing that for?"
The man from Iowa replies, "Man, we have so many of these damned things in Iowa, I'm sick of looking at them!"
Inspired by the others, the man from Wisconsin opens the car door and pushes out the man from Illinois.

Three guys, a Dallas fan, a Packer fan, and a Viking fan are out walking together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.
"I will give you each one wish, that's three wishes total," says the Genie.
The Dallas Fan says, "I am a farmer, my Dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Texas."
With a blink of the Genie's eye, 'FOOM' the land in Texas was forever made fertile for farming.
The Viking Fan was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Minnesota so that no infidels, Bear Fans, or Packer Fans, can come into our precious state."
Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF', there was a huge wall around Minnesota.
The Packers Fan asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall."
The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and completely surrounds the state; nothing can get in or out."
The Packers Fan says, "Fill it up with water."

And the classic "WW2 as a strategy game"

*Hitler[AoE] has joined the game.*
*Eisenhower has joined the game.*
*paTTon has joined the game.*
*Churchill has joined the game.*
*benny-tow has joined the game.*
*T0J0 has joined the game.*
*Roosevelt has joined the game.*
*Stalin has joined the game.*
*deGaulle has joined the game.*
Roosevelt: hey sup
T0J0: y0
Stalin: hi
Churchill: hi
deGaulle: hey guys no rushing k?
Hitler[AoE]: yeah w/e, hey cool i start with panzer tanks!
paTTon: lol more like panzy tanks
T0J0: loloololololololololol
Roosevelt: o this fockin sucks i got a depression!
benny-tow: haha america sux
Stalin: hey hitler you dont fight me i dont fight u, cool?
Hitler[AoE]; sure whatever
Stalin: cool
deGaulle: **** Hitler rushed i said no rush
deGaulle: some1 help
Hitler[AoE]: lol byebye frenchy
Roosevelt: i dont got **** to help, sry
Churchill: wtf the luftwaffle is attacking me
Roosevelt: get antiair guns
Churchill: i cant afford them
Churchill: this map sucks not enough resources on my island
Churchill: who picked this n00b map?
benny-tow: hey! u fags know what team talk is?
paTTon: stfu
Roosevelt: o yah hit the navajo button guys
Churchill: w/e
deGaulle: eisenhower ur worthless come help me quick
Eisenhower: i cant do **** til rosevelt gives me an army
paTTon: yah hurry the fock up
Eisenhower: i thought emperorHH was Japan?
T0J0: he's letting me play for him
Eisenhower: you can't play his team assh0le
Eisenhower: you have the same IP
Churchill: d00d im gettin pounded
deGaulle: this is fockin weak u guys suck
*deGaulle has left the game.*
Roosevelt: im gonna go pwn the axis k?
benny-tow: with what? ur wheelchair?
benny-tow: lol did u mess up ur legs AND ur head?
Hitler[AoE]: ROFLMAO
T0J0: lol o no america im comin 4 u
Roosevelt: wtf! thats bullsh1t u fags im gunna kick ur asses
T0JO: not without ur harbors u wont! lol
Roosevelt: hey you never clicked to break alliance!
Roosevelt: cheap
Hitler[AoE]: wtf
Hitler[AoE]: america cheats, u had depression and now u got a huge fockin army
Hitler[AoE]: thats bullsh1t u hacker
Hitler[AoE]: im gonna report you
Churchill: lol no more france for u hitler
Hitler[AoE]: tojo help me!
T0J0: wtf u want me to do, im on the other side of the world retard
Hitler[AoE]: fine ill clear you a path
Stalin: u arsshole! WE HAD A FoCKIN TRUCE
Hitler[AoE]: i changed my mind lol
benny-tow: haha
benny-tow: hey ur losing ur guys in africa im gonna need help in italy soon sum1
T0J0: o **** i cant help u i got my hands full
Hitler[AoE]: im 2 busy 2 help
Roosevelt: yah thats right ***** im comin for ya
Stalin: church help me
Churchill: like u helped me before? sure ill just sit here
Stalin: dont be an ass
Churchill: dont be a commie. oops too late
Eisenhower: LOL
benny-tow: hahahh
benny-tow: u suck
benny-tow: oh
benny-tow: help
Hitler[AoE]: o man ur fokked
benny-tow: help
Hitler[AoE]: i'm coming
paTTon: 2 late 4 u haha
paTTon: oh what now biotch
Roosevelt: whos the cripple now lol
*benny-tow has been eliminated.*
benny-tow: lame
Eisenhower: pwned
Roosevelt: gj patton
paTTon: thnx
Hitler[AoE]: eisenhower hax hes killing all my
Hitler[AoE]: quit u hacker so u dont ruin my record
Eisenhower: Nuts!
benny~tow: wtf that mean?
Eisenhower: meant to say nutsack lol finger slipped
paTTon: coming to get u hitler u paper hanging hun cocksocker
Stalin: rofl
T0J0: HAHAHHAA
Hitler[AoE]: u guys are fockin gay
Hitler[AoE]: ur never getting in my city
*Hitler[AoE] has been eliminated.*
benny~tow: OMG u noob you killed yourself
Eisenhower: ROFLOLOLOL
Stalin: OMG LMAO!
Hitler[AoE]: i didnt click there omg this game blows
*Hitler[AoE] has left the game*
paTTon: hahahhah
T0J0: not fair i have crappy teammates
benny~tow: shut up noob
Roosevelt: haha wut a moron
paTTon: wtf am i gunna do now?
Eisenhower: yah me too
T0J0: why dont u attack me o thats right u dont got enuff ships lololol
T0J0: you can't invade my huge army
Eisenhower: fock u
paTTon: lemme go thru ur base commie
Stalin: go to hell lol
paTTon: phone call. fock this im goin afk so don't attack me
Eisenhower: yah this is gay
*Roosevelt has left the game.*
Hitler[AoE]: wtf?
Eisenhower: now we need some1 to join
*tru_m4n has joined the game.*
tru_m4n: hi all
T0J0: hey
Stalin: sup
Churchill: hi
tru_m4n: OMG OMG OMG i got all his stuff!
paTTon: i'm back
tru_m4n: NUKES! HOLY **** I GOT NUKES
Stalin: d00d gimmie some plz
tru_m4n: no way i only got like a couple
Stalin: omg dont be gay gimmie nuculer secrets
paTTon: u don't be gay
paTTon: oh wait u already are
Stalin: gimme nukes you bastarrds
T0J0: wtf is nukes?
T0J0: holy **** holy**** holy****!
T0J0: superweapons are for n00bs !@#$()*@
T0J0: i thought we turned them off