By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ni No Kuni is freakin' $10 on PSN (tomm update) Buy it or else.

a beautiful, thoughtful, well conceived game

Around the Network

buy it at your own peril. One of the most boring RPG's ever! It is pretty though...

Buying Ni No Kuni would be like throwing your money in the trash. Send it to me instead.

kupomogli said:

Buying Ni No Kuni would be like throwing your money in the trash. Send it to me instead.

this post robbed 10 seconds of my precious time and I demand that back

Great deal! Get on it people!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I've already beat the game but, it says 19.99 for me on PSN. I'm from the US. wtf?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Holy hell. I already own it, but I might just buy it again.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

I will check this out when I get home, if it is in fact ten bucks, it will be mine.

deskpro2k3 said:

I've already beat the game but, it says 19.99 for me on PSN. I'm from the US. wtf?

when the stores updates tomorrow the game for PS+ will cost $9.79.  It looks like he was referring to that.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/12/02/ps-plus-grid-2-free-for-ps-plus-members/

To those who still see $10, get glasses you obviously can't see numbers.

But seriously though, it'll be $10 when the store updates tomm. Along with a bunch of other sales, Grid 2 is also free for plus members. Tomorrow. TOMORROW.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros